Make Someone Smile πŸ˜„

@KitKat Happy Birthday! You are really good at art, and should definitely continue doing it. :smiley::tada:

7 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix You are an amazing leader of this forum. You have several good ideas and plans to make Hopscotch and the forum a better place.

It’s a tough job moderating this forum and I fear that I upsetted you while you were taking on that giant task. Please accept my apology.

11 Likes

@kitkat Happy birthday! Your a really good artist, and a really nice person. I hope you have great birthday!

6 Likes

@HopscotchRemixer
It’s great to see you back after the summer and getting back into the swing of things, and I just wanted you say you are a great friend, leader and I look forward to working with you!

9 Likes

Thank you so much.

I accept, we’re cool :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Eek! 92 likes on the topic and 46 n 49 likes respectively on my 250 people compliment thingi

Tysm everyone, it means a lot :blush:

14 Likes

@Dylan329 Happy Anni bro! You’re the best friend I coulda ever asked for. You absolutely rock. You’re an amazing , amazing coder and an even better friend and person.
I had a whole project and big pixel art and everything planned out for you but my hs kept breaking even more so I couldn’t get it out in time :((

Hope you have a great day dude, you deserve it

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @Dylan329!!

7 Likes

Thank you so much fear! :grin:
You’re always super nice and supportive.

Also it’s okay, just the fact that you thought about doing something is already nice enough!
Thanks again :slight_smile:

Thank you! @koletsgo

7 Likes

No prob bro. N tysm :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Dylan329 Happy anniversary!!!

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Dylll happy anni
You will be spared if you don’t do pixel art today

6 Likes

Thank you
Good thing I already did a line today lol.
Gonna go do another, bye.

7 Likes

Happy anniversary!

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Bugsy345 and @koletsgo thank you!

5 Likes

@Dylan329 Happy Forum ani! You are a great hser, and I am blown away by yr pixel arts. Please keep making them! :grin:

7 Likes

K I know I’m late but thanks a lot you too

5 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: expect to see a HUGE pixel art before the end of this year.

7 Likes