Make Someone Smile 😄

Tysm!!!

3 Likes

3 reply saver :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah. Still continuing.

3 Likes

I-its an honor to be on your list.

You’re an amazing friend and I’m not active anymore… Sorry…

Summary

we both know I don’t deserve this though

I would really like to chat more… Just not to activate here anymore… Sorry

Until next time, わたしは、あなたを愛しています
[translation edited in by leader: I love you]

2 Likes

@ArcadeGrounds you are a cool person, tysm for always being so nice and kind!

2 Likes

O, thanks, silvie! That means a lot. You are a nice person too. Again, thank youuuu!
P.S. I bookmarked your post :blush:
I am new but many people say me kind. Thank you to everyone too!

@ArcadeGrounds

5 Likes

HEY! I managed to like it! Tysm!!!

4 Likes

@Hopscotcher you’re super smart in the maths!

2 Likes

@supergirl3acer, @roller_blade, @Autobot_Beejay
It was awesome getting to work with you guys for the couple months we had. You guys are super aweomse and I miss y’all. It’d be sic if you guys could pop in sometime

7 Likes

@GameCodingCrazy123 it’s awesome how you always help out people, and your personality and coding skills rock!

6 Likes

@CoderOfMagic i think it was you who put the follow SilverDolphin project up, tysm :blush:

You are really nice and awesome, and horse buddies forver?

8 Likes

@Awesome_E your Siri shortcut is THE most awesome thing Siri has done for me, it’s an epic creation!
@Silverdolphin you May Challenge Gwe for music mashup master! Definitely apply for leader in August!
@Mindcool24 you’re great at maths and super cool! Praise Cthulhu

9 Likes

Always bro:)
Thanks, this made my day!

7 Likes

Thank you sir (and yw)

6 Likes

haha yeah that was my theory

@CoderOfMagic thanks for giving me the biggest smile i’ve had in a long time. seriously (i sure hope it was you or this is awkward)

7 Likes

@Apricity @Silverdolphin haha master detectives;)

For apricity-
You’re amazing. Glad I could make you smile :)) you deserve love kiddo. (Also we’re still besties right?)

Silvery-
Yep horse buddies till the end of time fren!

shades back into hiatus

7 Likes

So… I’m not active anymore but I have great memories here, and I’d like to thank some of the people that helped my experience be enjoyable.
@FearlessPhoenix
I’m pretty sure that you’re not my biggest fan anymore, but I remember joining the forum and waiting for you to reply. You are really a great inspiration and I know you will do great things in the future. I won’t ever forget how much you’ve helped me.
@CoderOfMagic
We have been through thick and thin, and you’ve seen me at all my highs and lows. You have always helped me I will always remember what a great friend you are. When people try to get you down, always get up again.
@tankt2016
You are always there to help everyone and help them distinguish between right and wrong. I really miss our conversations, but I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.

And for everyone else, thank you.

9 Likes

Tysm!

4 Likes

We’re still friends hh, and I’m serious pretty bummed that we barely ever talk anymore. It’s honestly an honor that you waited on my replies and looked up to me so much. Thank you.

5 Likes

@Silverdolphin
Woah, congrats!
Being a leader is a job that I think will, and already is, suiting you! I knew it! I hope being a leader makes your days here wonderful and you won’t stop thinking about the community here! Remember to be kind, have fun, and I’m sure you always will remember that!
also remember that the non-leaders have feeling lol bc that makes a leader amazing!

8 Likes