1 Like

Tysm!!!

3 Likes

3 reply saver :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah. Still continuing.

3 Likes

I-its an honor to be on your list.

You’re an amazing friend and I’m not active anymore… Sorry…

Summary

we both know I don’t deserve this though

I would really like to chat more… Just not to activate here anymore… Sorry

Until next time, わたしは、あなたを愛しています
[translation edited in by leader: I love you]

2 Likes

@ArcadeGrounds you are a cool person, tysm for always being so nice and kind!

2 Likes

O, thanks, silvie! That means a lot. You are a nice person too. Again, thank youuuu!
P.S. I bookmarked your post :blush:
I am new but many people say me kind. Thank you to everyone too!

@ArcadeGrounds

5 Likes

HEY! I managed to like it! Tysm!!!

4 Likes

@Hopscotcher you’re super smart in the maths!

2 Likes

@supergirl3acer, @roller_blade, @Autobot_Beejay
It was awesome getting to work with you guys for the couple months we had. You guys are super aweomse and I miss y’all. It’d be sic if you guys could pop in sometime

7 Likes

@GameCodingCrazy123 it’s awesome how you always help out people, and your personality and coding skills rock!

6 Likes

@CoderOfMagic i think it was you who put the follow SilverDolphin project up, tysm :blush:

You are really nice and awesome, and horse buddies forver?

8 Likes

@Awesome_E your Siri shortcut is THE most awesome thing Siri has done for me, it’s an epic creation!
@Silverdolphin you May Challenge Gwe for music mashup master! Definitely apply for leader in August!
@Mindcool24 you’re great at maths and super cool! Praise Cthulhu

9 Likes

Always bro:)
Thanks, this made my day!

7 Likes

Thank you sir (and yw)

6 Likes

haha yeah that was my theory

@CoderOfMagic thanks for giving me the biggest smile i’ve had in a long time. seriously (i sure hope it was you or this is awkward)

7 Likes

@Apricity @Silverdolphin haha master detectives;)

For apricity-
You’re amazing. Glad I could make you smile :)) you deserve love kiddo. (Also we’re still besties right?)

Silvery-
Yep horse buddies till the end of time fren!

shades back into hiatus

7 Likes

So… I’m not active anymore but I have great memories here, and I’d like to thank some of the people that helped my experience be enjoyable.
@FearlessPhoenix
I’m pretty sure that you’re not my biggest fan anymore, but I remember joining the forum and waiting for you to reply. You are really a great inspiration and I know you will do great things in the future. I won’t ever forget how much you’ve helped me.
@CoderOfMagic
We have been through thick and thin, and you’ve seen me at all my highs and lows. You have always helped me I will always remember what a great friend you are. When people try to get you down, always get up again.
@tankt2016
You are always there to help everyone and help them distinguish between right and wrong. I really miss our conversations, but I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.

And for everyone else, thank you.

9 Likes

Tysm!

4 Likes