Make Someone Smile 😄

fearlesss_topik
make_someone_smile
say_something_nice
make_a_day_amazing
carpetsmiled

Hey, Hopscotch!
I noticed a lot of people that have been going through something tough, and, I hope we can all just tag someone, say something nice to them, or maybe even make a small project for them, to make them feel special and loved. I’m pretty sure there’s isn’t another topic like this, because I couldn’t really find one that’s like this. @OMTL, let’s make someone’s day go from bad or terrible to good or amazing!

This is a really sweet idea FP!

Thanks

I'd like to start with @ColorlessCanvas
CC, you not deserve any of this. I've already told you, and I know your other friends have too, but, we all love you. You don't deserve this. You deserve a family. And we'll try to give you one. We love you..

Next up is @Elemental_Cat.
Catt, I know your sad because me and CC are having I rough right now, but, that doesn't make you a bad friend. You have so many people on here that love you and support you. Cmon, now, cheer up. :slight_smile:

You're welcome! =) just cuz you can't cheer someone else up doesn't mean that you're a bad friend, remember that.

@FearlessPhoenix

Thanks

And please cheer up!

My cats shall cheer you up >:3

@Maltese
I know that things aren't going well for you, but you have frens and they'll cheer you up!

Aww, thanks...cute cat, btw.. :slight_smile:

Thx

I gotta go eat pancakes

@XiaoMiaoMi. I know you have it really rough right now. You honestly don't deserve that. You're better than you're being treated. Just know that, and, you're strong, you'll pull through.

This is an amazing idea that will make many people's days for sure!

Thank you...

Just cuz I'm living up to this topics name, I'll take one, small, coded request. I'll do it from my backup account and post a link here.
I'll do a BG request, simple art pad request or a simple pixel art request... today only. I'll do the first one.

This is a great idea!! I'm going to contribute to this

@ColorlessCanvas you should not be feeling this way. I hope your parents start treating you like the amazing artist and person you are.

@Maltese things are hard for you right now. I wish they didn't have to be, but here's a heart to make the hard times better <3 :heart:

@Elemental_Cat cheer up, fren! Things will turn up.

@ anyone who's feeling bad or going through anything bad

Aww thanks fenpai!!!!!

fren: oh nu you're going to start her up again---

me: HEY WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE MOON THE SUN THE SKY HEY ITS OK ITS OK YOU'RE WELCOME----

sorry i'm not sorry
I luv moana

Thank you!
Nicely worded responses

Hehhe. Lol.

You're great at this stuff.

:D I'm not going to say you're welcome because I'll get started up again--

you're welcome

wait, I am?? lol no I'm not