Make Someone Smile 3 😄

Thank You. And Happy Birthday, Dolphin_Blast!

9 Likes

I want to make myself smile because I had a really good day!! Cheers

6 Likes

Happy late birthday!
@Dolphin_Blast
Have a piece of cake!
:cake:

5 Likes

:sob::face_holding_back_tears: thank you so much dolphin! i don’t even know what else to say haha
i’ll come back around w/ a compliment for you eventually ;))

8 Likes

aww thanks, i love making them, and i really love seeing people love them

7 Likes

thank you haha <33 i havent really been around much recently but ive seen you still being the incredible person you are. you’re one of the kindest people i know and thatll go a long way. just wait; somewhere down the road, some of the users thatre new now will be thanking you for what you’re thanking me for. and you’re already in a lot of peoples’ core forum memories – mine included
hope you had a great birthday. keep shining :dizzy:

12 Likes

Thank you so much!!

9 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix quick reminder that you are truly awesome friendo, thank you for always being kind, fun and generally so cool to be around. •)

@SilverSong I hope you’re doing well, I’m so happy to know you, don’t forget that you’re amazing! :D

10 Likes

happy bday @HRR1213 !

10 Likes

Happy b-day, @HRR1213!!!
Have a fantastic birthday! (And cake!!! :])

10 Likes

happy bday @HRR1213!!!

7 Likes

@HRR1213 happy birthday friendo :sunny:

8 Likes

Happy birthday!
@HRR1213

Have a piece of cake!
:cake:

6 Likes

@SmilingPotatoes she’s a really kind girl who is good at math and makes really amazing games
@petrichor she’s also super kind and xe also makes amazing games and they have good taste in animals
@ idk y it is not letting me tag this person but
limon they are funny and j like it when they like my posts

12 Likes

I get u, happen to me once i had to rewrite the whole thing

5 Likes

oh me oh my ! thank you so much!

4 Likes
My biggest compliment bomb ever!

@MarkerGames You’re such a good and kind friend, and your games keep inspiring me! What’s the forum without you?

@Spy_Guy_96 You’re such an great and helpful coder, and your platformers are super awesome!

@William04GamerA You’re a super kind and helpful leader! And you make awesome trail arts! And everyday, I look if you have a new trail art!

@Tri-Angle You’re such a good and helpful coder! I really love your connect 4 project!

@Dragongirl1264 You’re a super kind person! You’re always there if the community needs you! Keep up the good work!

@FearlessPhoenix Same with you! You’re so kind and helpful! And it’s an awesome idea to create a topic to make someone happy! You’re a great leader!

@Tankt2016 You’re a great coder! And it’s super fun to talk to you! It’s a shame you’re not active anymore!

@Nobody I don’t really know nobody, but you’re an awesome coder, and you make great pixel arts!

@Octo-PI You’re a super good and kind coder! And you make awesome games!

@StarlightStudios You’re a super awesome and kind coder! Your games also inspire me! Especially Dashing Ninja! It’s really awesome! I hope you add more updates soon!

@Awesome_E You’re a very kind and helpful leader! And thank you very much! Because of your “play a hopscotch project” mod, I can do beta tests! You’re awesome! (E)

@t1_hopscotch You’re a super awesome, kind and helpful leader! You also make awesome templates!

@Crosbyman64 You’re a super helpful and kind coder! And you make great games! I also really like your “COURSE” game, but it doesn’t get updates anymore!

@creationsofavillager You’re the first one on the forum I tagged! You’re a super nice person to talk to, and you make awesome games!

@rAyyy You’re a super awesome and kind friend, that always makes a nice atmosphere at the forum-games! What’s the forum without you?

@mouldycheese8 Same with you! You’re so kind and helpful!

@braynee202 You’re such a kind and helpful person! You’re also an awesome person to talk to!

@Liquid Same with you! I don’t really know what Tapping Trouble is, because the link doesn’t work for me, but I’m interested to know more about it!

@affogato Welcome back! You’re a super awesome person to talk to, and you’re full of happiness and “bookness”!

@FRENCH_WAVE123 You’re such an awesome and helpful leader! Keep up the good work!

@894 You’re a super nice and ƨυoiɿǝɈƨγM friend! 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔢…

@Poison Same with you! Another mysterious person! Cool!

@SwimGirlStudios You’re such a kind, positive and helpful leader! Keep up the good work!

@Dolphin_Blast Thanks for welcoming all those new users! We need you!

@Cutedogs1Forum You’re a super awesome and helpful coder! And thanks, I accidentally deleted this post, but you gave me the power to create this “bomb” again!

@koiphish Welcome back! You’re a super helpful and nice leader! Keep up the good work! And I like your bio!

@CB_Studios I also really like your bio! You’re an awesome and super helpful coder! You’re an awesome person to talk to!

@TheCMStudios You’re a super kind and helpful leader! It’s a shame you’re not very active anymore!

@Friday You’re a super awesome and helpful leader! Keep up the good work!

@SilverSong You’re a super kind and helpful leader! And nice profile picture you have!

@JbombGames You’re a super awesome person on the forum to talk to! You also make very interesting games!

@TB23 You’re a super kind and helpful person on the forum! You’re also an awesome person on the forum to talk to!

@Bobinny You’re a super awesome coder, and you’re a super cool person to talk to! And you make super cool games!

@RoadOcean Same with you! You make super interesting games, and you’re very helpful!

@Dylan329 You make very awesome pixel arts, and you’re a super cool person to talk to!

@GweTV You’re a super kind, active, and helpful person! What’s the forum without you?

@Cutelittlepuppydog You’re such an active, kind, and helpful person on the forum! Keep up the good work!

@Henry You’re a super kind and helpful person on the forum! Keep it up!

@SEPIA You’re a super helpful person on the forum!

@ElijahPw You’re a super kind and helpful coder! I love your games!

@Rapterdragon_83 You’re a super awesome and helpful coder! You make awesome games! You’re Among Us project is already looking good!

@Pumpkin You’re a super awesome, kind, and helpful leader! And thank you so much for the hopbyte topic, later, I can buy seeds, but without advanced mode! Keep it up!

@Innerpanda You’re super awesome, active, and helpful coder! You also make awesome games!

@MooseCat You’re a super awesome, kind, active, and helpful person! I really love your games!

@Fundardo I love your games, and you’re a super awesome, kind, and helpful coder!

@aadenboy I also love your games! And you’re such a kind and helpful person!

@CreativePenguin You’re such an awesome, kind, and helpful coder! Keep it up!

@moocow You’re a super awesome and kind person!

@Temm You’re a super awesome, kind, active, and helpful person! Keep up the good work!

@DaughterOfHecate You’re such an awesome, kind, and helpful person on the forum!

@Yuanyuan Thanks for everything you’ve done! You’re a super awesome community manager, and we all love you!
:heart:

@The_Kings Thanks for being so kind to me, and helping me with all those problems!

I hope I didn’t forget anyone!

@Petrichor @000 @JonnyGamer

40 Likes

Thank you! ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

5 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

?!?!? I’m first on the list? What?!?!? 8D XD

Thanks SO much, @KingGuin87!!! That bomb must have taken forever!

I noticed a lot of ! marks, wow!
And a lot of supers!
Wow!
Oh gosh!
Thank you!
You are literally one of the best people on EARTH!!!
Like, top 10 out of 10 billion!
You’re the greatest friend!
You code so well, and you’ve only been on Hopscotch for 3 months!!!
And same for the forum! You’re such a friendly and positive influence for the forum!

But uno reverse (counting all of the forum), nothing would be the same without YOU!!!

8 Likes