Make Someone Smile 3 πŸ˜„

Welcome back, @Mr.Afro!!!

6 Likes

Some compliments:
@CreativePenguin, you’re such a creative person and an important part of this amazing community
@Cutelittlepuppydog, you are such a positive person and always say great things to other people. You are such a lively part of this community. Thank you!
@MarkerGames and @KingGuin87 I can’t believe you’ve been here for less than 2 months! You have become a great part of our community. Thank you!

8 Likes

oh my goodness thank you!! i really try to be positive so it’s great to see it’s working haha. you’re awesome :))

7 Likes

Actually, I’ve been here for more than 3, but only active since mid-October. Thanks for being a good friend too! You really are a big part of the forum’s big image.

8 Likes

Thank you @MarkerGames for giving me project ideas, and for making awesome ones.
Also, thank you @KingGuin87 for being an awesome and nice part of this hopscotch community.

4 Likes

Tysm!

5 Likes

Thanks again! I didn’t know my projects inspire you, I’m glad you like them!
Oh, and thanks for all the likes you gave me yesterday!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh I’m working on a compliment bomb of my own it’s gonna take like 2 days :0

6 Likes

Thank you! :D

6 Likes

You’re welcome. By the way, I made the donut.

5 Likes

If you need some cheering up, I made this project. Feel good message! by SlowLilSloth #STS

5 Likes

Cool! I’m gonna go check it out!

8 Likes

Thanks for the plants @ClownPig :)

10 Likes

Thank you! But uno reverse, thank you for being a positive commenter

12 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

6 Likes

happy bday @Slothy!

7 Likes

Happy birthday!
@Slothy
Have a piece of cake!
:cake:

5 Likes

Yeah, I am!

10 Likes

Happy bday @Slothy! :sloth:

7 Likes

Happy bday, @Slothy!!! Have a slothtacular party!

8 Likes