Make Someone Smile 3 😄

anytime mouse <33 keep being amazing

and aww tysm :pleading_face: that’s really sweet, thank you :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy sixth year on the forum fearless!

You have got to be one of the most dedicated users on here—you continue to inspire old and new users alike with your kindness, patience, and positivity. This community would not be the same without you. /g

Here’s to a lovely forum anniversary, and more to come :heart:

(@FearlessPhoenix)

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary @FearlessPhoenix
You are an outstanding leader and person. I hope you have a good day:)

6 Likes

Happy anniversary @FearlessPhoenix, you’re literally amazing. don’t think that’s all from me today :D

6 Likes

happy anni fear! you’re amazing and so awesome to be around, the forum wouldn’t be the same without you! you go out of your way to make people’s days and it’s so amazing. i remember one time you randomly tagged me here and said something so kind that still makes me grin anytime i think about it. it’s crazy that you’ve been here for six years, but i’m so glad you are here!

have an awesome anni :)

@fearlessphoenix

9 Likes

I will add on to this

I have never talked to Ana on the forum directly but i did see her respond to the old reviews

6 Likes

happy anni fear :D

8 Likes

Happy anni @/FearlessPhoenix! :cake:

7 Likes

Happy anni FearlessPhoenix! You’ve done so much and mean a lots to everyone here, and 6 years is honestly such a long time to stick around – hope you have a great day!

9 Likes

happy anniversary @FearlessPhoenix !!! can’t believe it’s been six years. love u dude

10 Likes

happy anni @FearlessPhoenix crazy you’ve been on the forum for 6 years, your consistency is inspiring idk how you do it lol. thanks for all the memories back in the ancient times !

10 Likes

Happy anniversary @FearlessPhoenix! I think it is not foreign to anyone here how much you have contributed to making the community better and how you have impacted a lot of people here. You are such an amazing person and I’m so thankful that I’ve gotten to know you. Thanks for all the memories so far, and I’m excited for what’s next!

10 Likes

Happy Anni @FearlessPhoenix! I almost missed it again :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Happy anni @FearlessPhoenix! A slice of cake for each year you’ve been here (that’s a lot of cake!) - :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Lynss~

11 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix happy anni! thanks for all youve done on here and for being you—i really admire the dedication you put into everything you do:)

9 Likes

Happy anniversary @FearlessPhoenix!! You’re such a huge inspiration and an amazing person, I’m so glad I know you, hope you had an amazing day :sparkles:

9 Likes

I’m a bit late, but Happy 6th anniversary @FearlessPhoenix! Hope you had a great day!

6 Likes

Happy 6th anni @FearlessPhoenix ~
You ARE THE BEST

7 Likes

happy anni @FearlessPhoenix!!

lynss <3

8 Likes

Ahh you are finally back :>

5 Likes