Make Someone Smile 3 😄

Happy birthday to @Ana!

@Dragongirl1264
Consider yourself
:sparkles:spamliked:sparkles:
Edit: it appears I’ve spamliked most of your recent projects as well lol before.

1 Like

nooo, not you too-

6 nice replies? seriously? what are you doing? i’m honored :face_holding_back_tears:

happy birthday to you…
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday dear ana…
happy birthday to you!
whatever you’re doing now, i hope you’re enjoying it :blush:

7 Likes

I’m out of likes lol, so here’s one: :heart:

1 Like

so am i :heart:

7 Likes

Also for some reason I can like now…?

3 Likes

stop, i’m being serious, thank you sooo much

7 Likes

happy anniversary fearless!! :cake: here’s to hoping you get some real cake today too!

11 Likes

I thought that was tomorrow. It shows for me it’s tomorrow
Edit: ooo yeah I forgot timezones

8 Likes

timezones

7 Likes

thank you haha! i might just make some time to go buy myself a piece
appreciate the wishes, sending you a virtual slice too =) :cake:

9 Likes

ok i was trying to wait till 12 am but my mom will probably make me sleep before 12 am.

HAPPY ANNI @FearlessPhoenix!!!

6 Likes

Happy ANNI @FearlessPhoenix

6 Likes

Happy anni @FearlessPhoenix!!!

5 Likes

i did made it to 12:28 am:D

also happy anni @000!

5 Likes

Ooooh it’s fear’s anniversary??
Cool! So…

Happy anniversary @FearlessPhoenix!!
Sorry for the tag

6 Likes
Happy anniversary fearless!

Wow, I just noticed you’ve been on the forum for six years. That’s lots of time, so have lots of cake :birthday::cake::cupcake:
Seriously though, you’re awesome! You’re always so kind and helpful and positive and I honestly can’t imagine hopscotch OR the forum without you. That was a lot of ands lol. Anyway, happy anniversary. Have some more cake​:birthday::cake::cupcake:
@FearlessPhoenix

8 Likes

Happy anni Fear~
Keep up being awesome!
(Sorry my hand was hurt so it’s hard to type right now)

5 Likes

thank you @Cutedogs1Forum @Octo-Pi @Bobinny @894 @Tabitha!!

thank you haha, that’s really sweet of you. luckily i have more than enough to share :sparkles: have a slice or three! :cake::cake::cake:
and thank you, i really appreciate that. its still insane hearing that i’ve had that sort of impact haha but im gonna do a no u there; youre just as kind and helpful and positive as i am. all of your posts are either you being that quiet/maybe sort shy but incredibly support friend or you showcasing some sort of talent or passion. and that’s really special both in and of itself but also because itd be hard to imagine the forum without you. you dont get as much recognition as a lot of other people on here, but everyone absolutely sees and appreciates the little things you do. those add up and without you, something would be missing even if you cant place exactly what.
i see you and i appreciate you :dizzy: thank you again for the anni wishes

11 Likes

Thank you so much <3

More cake for you lol

6 Likes