Make Someone Smile 3 πŸ˜„

Happy anniversary @William04GamerA! You make amazing trail arts and are always so kind and helpful!

9 Likes

happy anni @William04GamerA!

and happy birthday @ren!

7 Likes

happy anniversary @William04GamerA!! you’re an amazing trail artist and leader, and i’m sure the forum wouldn’t be the same without you.
and happy birthday @ren! i could say the same- you’re awesome!

10 Likes

Thank you so much to all of you @Bobinny @Pumpkin @Mouldycheese8 @Nobody @Dragongirl1264 for all your kind words! I’m happy to be here with the best community you could ever ask for :blush:

14 Likes

@nobody what
i always unsure of myself so i need doublechecking

happy anni william, and happy bday tankt and ren!

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary :cake:
@/William04GamerA

6 Likes

Happy anni @William04GamerA! You are such a devoted leader and you make some pretty amazing trail arts. I hope you have a wonderful anni :))

And happy birthday @Ren! You are a really kind and positive person, and a great welcome team member. Eat lots of cake!

And happy birthday to @tankt2016! You are an awesome coder and an overall great person to be aroundβ€”I miss you! Happy birthday!

Wow lots to celebrate today

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Ren and @tankt2016!!! I hope you both have an awesome day!

10 Likes

oh and happy birthday @tankt2016!!

8 Likes

Happy anniversary @William04GamerA and happy birthday @/tankt2016 and @/Ren !

8 Likes

happy birthday @Ren and @tankt2016 :confetti_ball: - hope you both have a great day!!

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Ren and @tankt2016 :birthday::birthday::cake:!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Ren and @tankt2016 !

Also, Happy Anniversary to @William04GamerA !

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Ren and @tankt2016! You’re both amazing and I hope you have great birthdays :D

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Ren, @Nobody, @tankt2016

Happy anniversary @William04GamerA it’s been really nice getting to know you on here
:birthday: :tada:

9 Likes

Happy anniversary @William04GamerA. You are one of the best trail artists I’ve ever seen

7 Likes

happy ani @William04GamerA! You’re a great leader!

happy bday, @tankt2016 @Ren & @Nobody

8 Likes

ok yes it’s his birthday :birthday: was crazy confused this morning not seeing the cake

happy bday @nobody :D

8 Likes

(not a rick roll if you’re wondering, it’s a hopscotch project^)

4 Likes

thanks a lot:D

though i think you couldve won by yourself, you dont give yourself enough credit when it comes to your coding abilities

thank you guys:)

9 Likes