4 Likes

happy anni cros :))

5 Likes

@Crosbyman64 happy anni man keep up the cool projects

3 Likes

Happy ani!

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone.

(@LunaLovegood, @moocow, @Mouldycheese8, @DogIcing, @Impasta, @Cutedogs1Forum, @Tri-Angle, @GweTV, and @Innerpanda)

9 Likes

i feel kinda generous today :smile_cat: and i’m going through an episode of extreme happiness for no reason so here u guys go
(as of the day i am publishing this, i am no longer extremely happy but im still gonna do this ive already gotten too far to delete it :sob:)
A
@ALBUS thank you for being a huge support to the forum and helping wherever you can. but also, thank you for being an awesome friend!! u were one of my first when i joined the forum. ur awesome!
@Awesome_E you’re a really great coder :)) and thank you SO much for making the web explorer cause for ‘androidees’ like me i can’t see projects anywhere else. thanks for being a huge help! and thanks for being a great leader as well
@asianninja u have awesome projects!
@AdminCod3R i haven’t seen you in a while but you’re a really good coder :slightly_smiling_face:
@AECREATION you used to be wayyy more active but jsyk i think you have amazing projects!

B
@Brutus how many times have i had to say this? ur like the biggest role model to me and i really really miss the days we spent talking till 10 pm at night ,:) i hope you’re doing better since the last time we talked. i love uuuu /p
@Babyhorse3000 you’re a really good friend!! and thank you for being the first person to ask me for a drawing;)
@BB-Box you used to be super active and idk if you remember but we would talk a lotttt about the most random things- ur a great person!!
@BumpSplatGaming.Co you’re a really good coder, i love ur projects!

C
@Crosbyman64 you have really great projects and thank you for always helping out in the forum when people need it! ALSO HAPPY ANNI!
@Cutelittlepuppydog you are super nice and i always enjoy talking to you on the forum!
@Cutedogs1Forum thank you for the compliment!!

you’re a really nice person!:smiley_cat:
@Cipher congrats on over 100 days on the forum :)
@CreationsOfaNoob and @creationsofavillager (because i always get you guys mixed up) you BOTH are two of the best coders i’ve ever seen- i always play your projects even though i don’t have the app! keep coding…and i will definitely be first in line to play every new game you make!
@CloverKenny ahh i don’t know if you remember the drama we had about being banned hahaha but ur really good at art and hopefully you’ll become active again sometime

D
@DogIcing thank you for joining the forum! you’re a really cool person- and how do you know so much about coding…
@Dragongirl1264 YOUR ART IS SO GOOD LOL idk how you do it but please keep drawing i love seeing all the different styles you do!!
@DaughterOfHecate hey tero! thank you so much for helping me time and time again. you’re soo patient and i appreciate that so much:)

E
@Electogenius thank for rickrolling me /lh but really thanks for helping me out a lot in the past and ur super good at coding!!
@ellatm thank you for being that one person who realized i was banned a while back lol u were the only person i could talk to
@Lauren you are very very very very annoying

F
@FearlessPhoenix LOL ive said this a lot i know but you are actually an angel. thank you sosososo much for helping me since day one here and for being patient with me even though i break the rules like five times a day. ur super important to me and i dont know what i would have done without you here. stay sic!!
@FRENCH_WAVE123 hey i think you’re a great leader- and sorry for being rude to you a while back…i was kinda being rude to everyone on the forum and i feel bad haha
keep growing that man bun :joy_cat:
@Fundardo UR AN AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME coder, keep making masterpieces! :))

G
@GOATGAMES thank you for being my friend since the day i got here! i know you’re not that active anymore but you have been a huge huge help and i really hope you come back soon
@GweTV thank you for spamliking me over and over you’re a really fun person and i love ur music projects:)

H
@moocow we haven’t really talked but i see you posting a lot! ur super cool and you’re also great at drawing…i’d love to see more art from you in the future!
@HRR1213 thank you for helping me with code in the past!

I
@I_Cant_Code you can DEF code. give ur self some more recognition! /j
@Innerpanda sadly you’re not active anymore but we used to be good friends and i miss seeing you around…

J
^my favorite letter…but no one can know why
@JACG2018MASTER come back from inactivity!!

K
@koiphish lunar!! i miss u soo much. please come back, ur art is amazing and it was so nice seeing you around. i love ur new user btw!
@kyla_pud i like your profile pic;)) and here’s a (really late) welcome to the forum!

L
@LR10123 those are the same initials as my very close family member…

M
@Mathematics2 well i don’t like math at all because i’m not good at it. BUT, im super happy to have another adhd friend here on the forum:) thank you for being you! ur a really great friend :smile_cat:

N
@Nobody liked my post!! :scream_cat:

O
no one?? except otato

P
@Potato i didn’t know if i should have tagged you in O or P (because otato) but i think you’re an awesome friend and im looking forward to your return to the forum:)
@Pumpkin thank u for being such an amazing leader and for helping me (and everyone) along the way. i appreciate everything you do for us!
@PM_Studios i love pineapples- but i’m not sure about pimapples;) /lh
@Petrichor do i even have to say anything?

Q
@QuadraticStudios ur projects are literally so cool i’m excited to seeing more from u!

R
@RoadOcean we haven’t talked (i don’t think) but your projects are great:))
@Ren green is the (second) best color i totally agree!

S
@sophia you’re really funny and super nice! thanks for being here to help
@Spy_Guy_96 i always play ur projects…ur actually so good at coding idk how you do it :sob:
@SwimGirlStudios ur pixel arts are so good!!! they’re huge and props to you for doing such a good job
@SilverSong silvie thank you soo much for bringing me up when me (and my art) were at their worst- you’re an amazing friend and i’m so grateful i got to be a part of your life<3
@SoaringOstrich56722 thank you for putting my tag list picture as ur flair!! sorry it got kinda squished i might change it
and im glad to see there are many other cat lovers here :smile_cat:
@SparkStudios thank u for being my best hopscotch friend and my cheese sister molly:) ur very cool

T
@Tri-Angle thanks for the HUGE compliment bomb- you inspired me to do one too haha. ur also a great friend to the community- AND a big help!
@t1_hopscotch thank you for all you do!
@Tabitha we have not talked but you seem really nice:)
@The.8 i dont remember what your old username was- but 8 is my favorite number of all time so i definitely am not complaining ;))
@TheDeliciousOrange ur a super important person to me, even if we don’t talk often you were one of the first people to welcome me to the forum so thank you for that!
@TheCMStudios doesn’t look like you have been posting as much but thank you for being there when i first joined:)
@Temm TEMMIEEEE u literally are one of the best friends i had when i got here. u are so kind and thank you for helping me (then and now) navigate and get used to the forum!!! I LOVE U SO MUCHHH /p

U
@Unamed-Account we were suchgood friends when you were active! i hope you come back sometime.

V
@via you are the prettiest wittiest person alive :scream_cat:
@viasfanclub u guys rock! thank you for joining my tag list (even though some of you are a bit more active than others) i appreciate you all!
@Valgo ur an awesome coder:)

W
@waffle thank you for being a giant help when i joined the forum!
@William04GamerA you make a great leader! i love ur trail arts as well

X
nope

Y
@Yusamac205 like i said sorry for making fun of you with 2s4k haha it was mostly her fault tho
@Yuanyuan thanks for being a great leader!

Z
nope

guys this took so long i better get the great reply badge
/J /J /J /J

39 Likes

Thank you, and you’re welcome.

4 Likes

tysm!!

lets do it ppl lol

5 Likes

nono it’s a joke dw haha

11 Likes

ik ik, but u deserve it anyways haha

4 Likes

aww thanks :face_holding_back_tears:

12 Likes

awww thank you so much <3 youre a great hop and thats how we learn haha. its a pleasure being able to watch you grow and help a bit along the way :sun_behind_small_cloud:

11 Likes

Thank you via!! I try to be :))

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Crosbyman64.
You’re a valuable Person on the forum. :grin:

3 Likes

tysm :))

3 Likes

aww tysm via! I’m really happy i had a positive effect on ya, you’re an amazing hop and i’m impressed with how much you’ve grown :sparkles:

6 Likes

Alphabet bomb :bomb:
A
@Awesome_E
You. Are. Amazing. There can be no more said
@avocados_and_cheese thanks for joining my tag list
B
@Bobinny Your projects are absolutely amazing.
@braynee202 i love your drawings!
C
@Cutelittlepuppydog
I love your pfp
@Crosbyman64 again, happy anniversary
D
@DaughterOfHecate
Your projects are awesome!
@DogIcing
The hopscotch stock market is an amazing idea
@Dragongirl1264
I love your realistic drawing simulator