Make Someone Smile 3 😄

Thank you!

6 Likes

thanks dude!

5 Likes

thank you :blush:!

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for the compliments recently:)

7 Likes

Happy extremely belated birthday @/DaughterOfHecate!
Happy extremely late anniversary @/chemistree!
Happy also pretty belated birthday @/Innerpanda!
Happy also pretty late anniversary @/t1_hopscotch! & @/Madi_Hopscotch!
Happy kinda late anniversary @/Nobody!

9 Likes

@HapPI314.

You are a very good pixel artist. And also thank you very much for the shoutout.

5 Likes

This is cool thanks for the comment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @BobbyS123!!

5 Likes

Oh, happy birthday @BobbyS123! You’re a great helper so far!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @BobbyS123 !

4 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @BobbyS123!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @BobbyS123!

9 Likes
Huge Compliment Bomb 🧨💥

I love to make people happy so here another compliment bomb since a lot of other amazing people joined too n returned. I guess you can call this 250 or 260 or close to 270 days compliment or something. Edit: 2 ppl already did compliment bombs:O this is the 3rd one this week!

A-
@Awesome_E- Sorry I said cool last time. But love your projects:) You are awesome e! How do you make such wonderful projects?

@ALBUS- Is this the ALBUS the genius? It is! Your ALBUS the genius! Your really cool! MAKE MORE PROJECTS:)))!

@aadenboy- You have A-M-A-Z-I-N-G projects! You rock!

@AdminCod3R- WHERE R U? Be in the forum again pls:))). But Your an amazing person! I love ur projects!

@asianninja- Hello amazing coder! I LOVE your projects! They should be masterpiece!

@Aqua- You have M-A-S-T-E-R-P-I-E-C-E projects! Also I don’t really see you anymore… COME BACK!

@AwesomeOnion- I don’t really know you but I do know your an leader and awesome!

@AECREATION- WHERE R U? COME BACK PLS! You were an amazing friend! And a great coder!

@AGMPenguin- Dont really know you, but I do know your an amazing person and an amazing coder!

B-
@Bobinny- You make a bigger impact than you realize. Your an amazing person and a coder!

@Babyhorse3000- Our community is better because you are part of it. Your an amazing coder and person, also why r u not rlly online anymore on the forum COME BACK!

@Brutus- You are a great example to others. Always helping. Also come back on the Forum!!! Your amazing!

@BobbyS123- I don’t really know you since we didn’t really talk but the first time I knew about your user I did know that everyone would really like you!

@BumpSplatGaming.Co- Coco I miss you, COME BACK!!! You were an amazing person ready to help people that’s why I thought you were a leader when first I met you.

C-
@CreativePenguin- You’re so inspiring, even if you don’t realize it. Your amazing n inspiring!!

@Crosbyman64- I’m your biggest fan. I want more Star-Link:)))!!! I’m obsessed with that game.

@chemistree- COME BACK NOW I’M BEGGING U! Your an amazing friend! Your are perfect!!!

@cool12317282728- Is there anything you can’t do? You can do like everything, your like a pro at it!

@C.H.Rissole- Anyone would be really lucky to collab with you! Your like amazing or like WONDERFUL at coding!

@Cutelittlepuppydog- You always bring out the best in people. It’s no wonder you’re good at your job. YOU ROCK CLPD<3! Also can I call you hmmm… Lets see… Cute doggo? Nice name.

@cappuccino

(your old acc^)
Lets make a force of #BananaHaters! Do you wanna join? But I love your Pet game and stories. You’re an awesome friend! ALSO GET REG BACK!! U NEED TO BE MORE ONLINE NOW TO GET REG I MISS U<3!!

@CB_Studios- On a scale from 1-10 ypur an 11 at coding, I love your projects! MAKE SOME MORE:))!!!

@creationsofavillager- Why not really online anymore:(? COME BACK! I love your projects you were amazing!

@CreationsOfaNoob- 1. You are an excellent coder not a noob your a pro. 1. You are an incredible human!

@Cutelittlekittycat- COME BACK ON THE FORUM! I miss u!! ur an wonderful human/coder/kitty/cat!

D-
@DaughterOfHecate- You are more fun than bubble wrap (my fav thing to pop) k lol that wasn’t good, but you are one of the most amazing people I know <3

@Dylan329- You are a wonderful human being. I love all of your pixel arts! They are stunning!

@Dragongirl1264- You show a lot of people your love and how much you care about them and your an incredible coder<3!

@DogIcing- Your just born awesome! Like srsly! How are you born awesome?, Your awesome!

@Dinocomix- You have a great sense of humor. Even tho I don’t really know you I do know already that you rock in coding!

@Dolphin_Blast- Your wayyyy cool!! Like srsly! Being around you makes everything better! ALSO BE ON THE FORUM MORE I WANT TO TALK TO U!

@Poison- If you ever want a job as a coder, I’m TELLLING you for fr you will get that job!

@Da-Orange- I didn’t really talk to you but im sure that your incredible! Hope you get online more so I can know you!
E-
@Electogenius- Your an genius!! Your incredible! ALSO GET BACK ON FORUM!!! PEOPLE R MISSING U!

@ElijahPw- Your really smart! I love your projects you should make it every second!!

@Eveline- I didn’t really know you but I know your awesome! W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!

@ExplodingDucks- Dude I love your projects really your an amazing coder!!! MAKE MORE N BE ONLINE MORE:))!!

@EarlyStudios- Your an I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E coder!! Like your coding is a 11 out of 10! BE ONLINE MORE:))!!!

F-
@Friday- I’ll love to be the president of your club when you get famous!! Your great at pixel arts!

@FearlessPhoenix- Your a true leader! You can get a job because your a pro at everything! You care about everyone here and show them your love!

@Fusion_Studios- Your amazing! How are you sooo amazing? You should be in the world record!

@Fundardo- You have lots of fans worldwide. They want to see a new project including me lol. MAKE SOME MORE PROJECTS:)))!

@FRENCH_WAVE123- Always helping, being kind, caring no wonder your a leader, thank you for always helping!!

G-
@GweTV- EVERYONE likes u, you have great songs! idc what ur doing MAKE MORE SONGS!! Legend Of Songs!

@GOATGAMES- I think you should be a leader you’ll be a great one, i’m your fan:)))!!

H-
@Heracc - Hello! I’m 100% sure your a genius! Not even kidding! Your a genius a true one!

@Here1Am- I love your art, your art should be in a museum, no lies, i’m an honest doggie.

@HapPI314- Pixel art master! Love your pixel arts, how are you able to make such wonderful pixel arts?

@Henry- Your very helpful! I remember me first coming to Forum and you were helping me whenever I needed! Thanks for being a great friend:)!

@HRR1213- Your just amazing dude! Once again NO LIES:)! BE MORE ONLINE ON THE FORUM PLS!

@moocow- You should be proud of yourself! You always make great games, I would be really proud of myself if I were you!

I-
@Innerpanda- I love your painting project pandyy! Your a smart cookie! I would love to be you for a day:)! I mean I am but the same brain as you lol

@I_Cant_Code- Dude your like a pro at coding:)) I love your projects, you can code and people do love it!

@Impasta- How are you soo good at coding?! Like srsly! ALSO COME BACK TO THE FORUM BE MORE ONLINE!

J-

@Liquid- Dude your fantastico, I love your coding your really helpful, you should become a leader! BE MORE ONLINE ON THE FORUM:)!!

@Just.A.Tree- I’m so confused, these scientist have to solve why your soo smart except other stuff. BE ONLINE ON THE FORUM:))!!

K-

@koiphish- Your really good leader, no lies. Also how are you so good at your job and coding? You should get a world record to be the greatest person in leader job and coding!

@KingNomNom- Your a king of legends! That’s 1 reason your user is KingNomNom! Also your really good at everything:)!

@kyla_pud- DUDE WHERE R U, COME BACK TO THE FORUM AGAIN! Your really good at coding and kind!

L-

@Lauren- You’re a great example to others! You rock!

@LunaLovegood- I loved your project for Silly Ad Compitition! Also your drawing, BTW WHERE R U!? WHY NOT ONLINE IN FORUM ANYMORE?

@LR10123- COME BACK TO THE FORUM YOUR AMAZING!

M-

@Mouldycheese8- Thanks always for being kind, this community is getting better because your a part of it!

@Madi_Hopscotch- I love all your projects! There really cool! I’M GIVING YOU THE WORLD RECORD OF THE MOST PROJECTS (I THINK IS ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS) LIKE-ABLE! BE MORE ONLINE ON THE FORUM:D!!

@Magnifi- We don’t talk to each other, but I want you to know that your really cool and inspiring! COME BACK ON THE FORUM:D!

N-

@Nobody- I love all of your projects! I really loved yours and cho cho’s collab (why does it say I spelled collab wrong?)(Mini airways), your a cool ~nobody~~ dude!

@Noland- I love your games!! Your very bright! BE ONLINE MORE OM THE FORUM!

@Nameless_gamer- COME BACK ON THE FORUM IM BEGGING YOU! Your very bright and kind!! Come back we want you!!!

O-

@Ostrich- I LOVE YOUR GAMES! BE ONLINE MORE ON THE FORUM YOUR A GREAT PERSON!

(Only 1 o I know?)

P-

@PeppyWafer21- I really enjoyed talking to you the other day, your a very fun person to talk to! I love your games!

@Pumpkin- Your always try your best to make everyone happy in the forum, your a very caring, kind, creative and bright person!

@Potato- I love your pixel arts! YOUR A VERY WONDERFUL PERSON! BE REG:D! You rock!

@Pickel- Even tho you just came back to forum, I hope we can talk:D! Because your really cool person!!!

@PinkCupcake8- I wish we can talk more, your a wonderful person! I would love to talk to you!

@PM_Studios- COME BACK ON THE FORUM BACK! YOUR THE ONE OF THE GREATEST PERSON I KNOW:)!

Q-

@QuadraticStudios- COME BACK ON THE FORUM! Your really kind and great in coding, WE WANT YOU BACK IN THE FORUM!

R-

@RoadOcean- Thanks for the compliment dude:)! Your a great person! You Have have a great sense of humor!

@Rapterdragon_83- I loved your Tank Battle Royale game! Your an amazing person/coder! MAKE MORE PROJECTS:)))!!

@Rawrbear- BE MORE ONLINE ON THE FORUM:)))!! I love your projects there amazing or better word inspiring!

S-

@StarlightStudios- I love your projects dude! Their wonderful! You put a lot of thoughts in it!

@SilverSong- Your just INCREDIBLE! You always help people and care for them every single second! Your really thoughtful and incredible!

@Spy_Guy_96- I love your platforms! Their really cool to play with I OFFICIALLY GIVE YOU THE WORLD RECORD OF THE BEST PLATFORMS! (I can give world records since i’m OFFICER CD1F)

@sophia- Even tho your in jail, I love your projects!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE IT EVERYDAY ORDER BY OFFICER CD1F!! YOUR WONDERFUL!!

@SoaringOstrich56722- I love your projects! There really cool! You, yourself is very cool! Hope we can talk:)!

@SwimGirlStudios- Your just INCREDIBLE! I love your farm game! Your are very kind and incredible!

@Serenity- You should be proud of yourself, you made amazing games that anyone who was you, would be proud of!

@SmilingPotatoes- Keep smiling! You rock! I love your amazing projects! They r amazing!!

(Wow soo many s)

T-

@Tri-Angle- Your drawings are really cute! You should totally make more! I also love your collab with nobody (mini airways)! Your projects are incredible!!!

@Temm- I didn’t really talked to you but I do know your amazing, thoughtful, kind, and caring! You should make more projects:)))!!!

@The_Wild_Fox- I love talking to you, your an amazing person to talk to! I love your projects, there really fun to play with, MAKE MORE:)))!!

@TB23- Your on my side I love your drawings and coding! Your a true artist! Hold up, maybe you are a irl artist:O, YOUR WONDERFUL!

@Tabitha- I LOVE your projects dude! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU! You should be proud of yourself!

@TheDeliciousOrange- COME BACK WE WANT YOUUU!! Your very bright and kind! One of the greatest people!

@TrueHarryPotterLover- Yeh a genius wizard- Hagrid, CORRECT!! Your very bright!! BE MORE ONLINE ON THE FORUM!!!

U-

@Unamed-Account- Your drawing are really cool! I love your dont touch the button project!! Your amazing!

No more u’s?

V-

@via- I love your pfp! Your super duper amazing! I love your projects you should make it every min!

@Valgo- I love your drawing thing project! ITS AMAZING! your a bright coder! I am giving you a world-record of the best drawing project game thing! (I can since im OFFICER CD1F!)

W-

@William04GamerA- Trail art master! Your a very bright, kind, and caring Wizard William! Your wayy cooler than I am!

@Wally- Wand predicting: This dude is a genius! Dumbledore: They certainly are, Everyone in hogwarts and everyone in muggle world: OH YES THEY ARE!

@waffle- WHERE R U, COME BACK!! Your were an amazing waffle!

X-

@xxNeOnDraGoNxx- I don’t really know you, but I do know your a legend!

(No more x’s?)

Y-

@Yuanyuan- Your a really bright, kind, caring, creative, etc manager! This forum won’t be the same if your were not the manager! BEST MANAGER EVER!

@Yusamac205- I don’t know if you have internet bc last time you said you were going to have no internet for 40 days! I hope it gets back! I hope your proud of yourself for being an amazing human being!

Z-

@zza- Your an creative and smart person! GET BACK ON THE FORUM! WE ARE MISSING YOU!

Numbers-

@894- You always love to make people happy by your compliment bombs! Just know your an amazing human being!

@9puppygirl- DUDE! WHERE R U? COME BACK! Your projects were amazing! Your a smart cookie:D!!!

@0Author-Detective0- Your wonderful, I would love to see you being more on the forum! COME BACK ON THE FORUM!

@000- Your very bright! COME BACK ON THE FORUM!! Your amazing and bright!!!

And that’s all:D! (I might have beat fearless lol, idk how many compliments here r tried to count then stop got to over 70+)
Sorry if I forgot you

5 secs before the blast Cd1F: Cover ur ears the bomb is going to blast… Too late

Read this after the compliment its a surprise!:

surprise: arrest all these people MUHAHAHHAHAHA>:) lol

53 Likes

Thank you :))
I publish projects every day or two

You are also really awesome except for your hatred of bananas

9 Likes

no problem, publish it every sec then lol

thank u, trust me i will never like bananas. got the surprise? it the blur one. dont say it tho

no problem:D

no problem, when did i sign up to be ur sidekick lol

8 Likes

thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you!! You’re a really great hop :hs_bear:

8 Likes

Thanks so much!

6 Likes

no problem:D

:smiley:

np:D