Make Someone Smile 3 😄

Hey Hops!

This is a continuation of MSS 2, which got to 10k posts. MSS 1 can be found here!

Tag someone in this topic and give them a shoutout or a compliment, or just make them feel special in any way you can.
I know a lot of people have been going through tough times, and I hope we can just take a couple minutes out of our day and put it towards making them feel loved and special. It doesn’t take that long and it can make all the difference. Even if they’re not, it’s a nice thing to do.

So, @omtl, @FearlessFriends, let’s make someone’s day go from bad or terrible to good or amazing!

35 Likes

oh wait this is my second forum account lol my real one is November 25

thanks though :D

14 Likes

Happy birthday @Magnifi!! And happy maybe-anni @GweTV!

12 Likes

Thank you :blush:

7 Likes

happy birthday magnifi! :sparkles:

13 Likes

@Petrichor heyo, hope you’re having an incredible day :two_hearts: we need to talk more often again but i hope you’re doing well and enjoy today :)) april fools is indeed a momentous occasion and you should get well deserved relaxation after all of the pranks

lynss dude

15 Likes

thanks!! :))

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Magnifi!

5 Likes

thankseseses!!!

5 Likes

happy b-day @magnifi :D

take some virtual cake :cake:

6 Likes

thank you!!! The cake is really good (I think lol)

5 Likes

It had a lot of mushrooms in it so it probably wasn’t that great :cake: :mushroom:

sorry

8 Likes

aaaa thank you!!! <33

sorry? haha love the irony. It really wasn’t a bad cake and it’s the thought that counts…. thank u so muccchhh

5 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Magnifi !

5 Likes

thanksss!!

4 Likes

Everyone who reads this hopefully will have a great day!

6 Likes

We sure will!

2 Likes

Thank y’all
Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 1.25.23 PM

10 Likes

oml i cannot state just how amazing everyone here is. y’all are the reason i keep logging back on to this forum, everyone here makes my day, tysm for all the shenanigans, competitions, memories, and all the other fun stuff i’ve seen and done here. y’all mean the world to me :]
no i’m not leaving or anything lol, i just got a ton of badges and so wanted to commemorate it

13 Likes