Make Someone Smile 2 😄

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you @anon82626866 and @chemistree for the plants on my new shape art!

3 Likes

@chemistree thank you for the plant :))

Really apreciate it!

2 Likes

@anon68560021
happy anniversary

i miss you
you should come online at the same time i do
and then we can talk
and talk
and talk until our fingers hurt

(realizes that doesn’t make any sense…)

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for giving likes. Since I came on the forum, I got a like. Right now I’m getting lots of likes.
Right now I got 660 likes

2 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, @anon68560021!!!
Lemme just start by saying you’re such an amazing person, and I wish you were celebrating your 5th anni or something because that could’ve been more time for me to know you. You’re just all around incredible—from speed running (both coding and high school) to making Canva do things I’ve never been able to. Most of all, you’re just a super cool person to chat with (…or to capture with my chicken army….or to discuss books and movies with), and I’m so incredibly glad that you’re a part of my life.

Speaking of speed coding :sweat_smile:

@tiger1114, I don’t know if you’ll see this, but when you do, happy birthday! You’re an awesome artist and the owner of the world’s best cat. I hope you know how much me and all of us love you and care for you. Hope this next year is filled with amazing opportunities and great time

7 Likes

Dang happy anniversary @anon68560021! We haven’t spoken very much in a while, but I already know that you are an amazing person. Stay cool!
realizes that that was yesterday

4 Likes

Yooooo tysm! (Ay ‘Tis chill system only gave me my badge 3 hrs ago)

4 Likes

Makes sense to meeeeee
Yea we should

3 Likes

Oh gosh
Chemiiiiiii sob you’re so sweet

I’m so happy you see me like that and I’m so happy to have watched you grow along with me sis! You’ve grown so much as well- I mean, we came from the (cringy) UwU gang to being seed devs, bro! You saying that means a lot to me. Ilysm, lynss!

3 Likes

Okay, wow, first off, I’d like to thank everyone for the happy anni wishes! You’re all so sweet and all the plants/seeds/compliments/Spamlikes were amazing presents. Ilygsm!

So now let’s get into individual thank-you’s!

Thank you @lunalovegood!

Thank you @tb23! (Oh thanks it’s Big Hero 6!)

Awww ty @anon82626866! (Okay, I will!) (also ty for the seeds!)

Thanks @heracc! Flip ty :slight_smile:

OMG PRETTY ART @the_wild_fox! I’m changing my pfp to that.

Thank you @crosbyman64!

Ahhhh @daughterofhecate tysmmmmm, it’s a sandpiperrrr!

Thanks @gwetv!

Thank you @couchpotatoz!

Thank you @William04GamerA!

Thank you @anon19791313! (Yay! I had a cupcake yesterday so I’ll pretend you gave it to me!)

@chemistree oh gosh I cried reading your post. Thank you for the plant war :star_struck::seedling::seedling::seedling: so much fun!

Thank you @albus! Let’s chat soon :slight_smile:

@SOPHIAAAAAAA I was wondering if you were gonna write up a paragraph. Or two. HIGH SCHOOL SPEEDRUNNING YISSSSS and anyhow- thank you so much sis :sob::sob::sob: I really don’t deserve the “incredible” but it’s sweet that you said that anyways :slight_smile:

@noland tysm!

And ofc to @Nest_Of_Pipers Bc y’all are all amazing no matter who you are so keep being you and thanks for doing do :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Happy late anni @anon68560021!!!

Happy bday @TrueHarryPotterLover!!!

5 Likes

@anon68560021 its a little late but happy 2nd anniversary!!!
it’s been awesome to have known you and i’m happy to have you as a friend. :]

4 Likes

@anon68560021
Congrats on finishing your game!

3 Likes

Thank you! Ahaha I was so stressed but I did it lol

3 Likes

Happy bday @TrueHarryPotterLover!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, @TrueHarryPotterLover!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @TrueHarryPotterLover! I hope you have a great one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix thank you for the likes on hopscotch! much appreciated friendo •)

2 Likes

@TrueHarryPotterLover Happy B-Day!

3 Likes