Sry I’m late…

3 Likes

oh wow thanks

2 Likes

Happy anni to meeeeeee :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Willowmoon !

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @anon68560021! Nice new pfp.

5 Likes

yo happy anni @anon68560021nnnnn
you may need to quote this post and see what’s hidden

3 Likes

Happy anni @anon68560021!

Keep being great!

2 Likes

@anon68560021 Happy anniversary :tada:

Didn’t know which one of you’re names you wanted me to use, so I stuck with Willowmoon Studios (I could easily change that if need be)

(And no, I’m not the best artist lol)
Hope you have a great rest of your day nonetheless! :D

6 Likes

@LunaLovegood @tb23 @anon82626866 @heracc @The_Wild_Fox oh goshhh x.x tysm! Ahhh I love the art Turtle :3

5 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary, @anon68560021!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Happy anniversary @anon68560021! You are seriously one of the best people ever sis <3

6 Likes

Oh flip flip flip I’m cryin’

aggresively hugs tysmmmmmmmmm

5 Likes

Aww hugs your welcome

4 Likes

happy anni @anon68560021 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @anon68560021!

4 Likes

@Crosbyman64 Star Course is One of my most favorite games in hopscotch

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @anon68560021! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy anni @anon68560021!!!

Here’s some anni cake… :cake:

4 Likes

HAPPY ANNI @anon68560021

piper appreciation post

HAPPY ANNI TO THE BESTEST OF THE BESTEST OF THE BEST hi piper! I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to do anything special for you today, but i have saved up quite a lot of seeds… just sayin’- GET READY! anyways, i just wanted to say you’re the sweetest, most caring person <3 the world doesn’t deserve someone like you. you’ve helped me alot these days. as we grew closer together, I realized I got excited to open the forum and see you. you’ve improved so much as a coder this year and i can’t help but look back at who you were and who you’ve become. i remember when we used to code on the same account, freak out when we were online at the same time and talk about books. i hope this’ll stay the same for years to come. so once again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
P.S: ik the grammar isn’t the best and there’s like no punctuation but it’s too late now :P

7 Likes