Make Someone Smile 2 😄

Hey Hops!

This is a continuation of MSS 1, which got to 10k posts.

Tag someone in this topic and give them a shoutout or a compliment, or just make them feel special in any way you can.
I know a lot of people have been going through tough times, and I hope we can just take a couple minutes out of our day and put it towards making them feel loved and special. It doesn’t take that long and it can make all the difference. Even if they’re not, it’s a nice thing to do.

So, @/omtl, @/FearlessFriends, let’s make someone’s day go from bad or terrible to good or amazing!

79 Likes

@MurasakiBird your CYOA games are super fun and you’re a really great coder overall

22 Likes

I’ll take second. @Nobody, thank you for being a constant friend here. You are someone I can look up to in my darkest of days, and I can’t stress how much that to yourself, you may be nobody, but to me, you’re somebody.

Thanks.

16 Likes

everyone is smiling

15 Likes
Thank you all for the compliments – that was a great "first" topic

@SilverSong x5
@tankt2016 x3
@Serenity x2
@Stylishpoopemoji33 x2
@TheDeliciousOrange
@Jojo
@A_Metalhead
@BabyButterfly
@Temm
@GweTV
@Nobody
@Cutedolphin
@FearlessPhoenix
@TheOnionSWE
@UnicornRainbow
@Eddie

I’m not sure what I should do for all of you amazing people, including the ones I’ve not tagged, but maybe a MSS best moments/recap pixel art. Shall we create an image, then use the pixel art tool to Hopscotchify it? (not for curation unless it has some other code)

Special shoutouts to @FearlessPhoenix for creating this amazing topic and to @tankt2016 for the first person to ever tag me on the forum (2016)!

19 Likes

thanks albus:)

8 Likes

Wow a new one? Cool

@FearlessPhoenix so Silv’s a cat because she’s awesome? Makes sense, cats are awesome

12 Likes

Together we shall. You all are very cool, and make sure to say thank you to a very awesome person, going by the name of @FearlessPhoenix

9 Likes

Wish I knew you sooner. I wish the best for you in life and hope I can continue to have some random talks at night with you :)

17 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix You’re A Great Curator, Have a Great day for the rest of your life

11 Likes

Right back at ya dude
I’m always here, no matter what you need, whether it be a friend or someone to talk to at 4 am. I’ll always continue to be here for all of y’all.

36 Likes

Tysm jye! :))

31 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix

Alright dude your rock. Honestly, you’re just so sic. Thank you for making me cry, and yeah, I have so much to say lol but rn? just thank you for being you, the way you are today. It’s been an honor so far to watch you grow so much as a person, and you are still my mentor lol. I will always look up to you, because of who you are and how talented you are at everything lol. I’m so honored to be your friend, and so so glad to be your forum sis. Ilysm, and you’ve always been there for me, to help me. Just thank you for always being there :))

14 Likes

My first post on this topic.
Idk what else to say but, thank you @FearlessPhoenix for creating these topics. They have made so many people’s day.

7 Likes

you are welcome, just know that to me, you’re an excellent teacher.

6 Likes

Now you’re gonna make me cry smh

Thank you, really. Youve left me speechless smh. I’m gonna get you back for this. Such a cat, smh.

30 Likes

I’m so glad I was able to do that <3

28 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix You Make People (Including Me) Smile From Different Cultures Around The World Keep it up! Let’s Make Everyone Smile

6 Likes

Hey guys the rules from the last topic didn’t change. Make sure we stay on topic now :)

10 Likes

Wait my brother or I tagged you in 2016? I don’t remember that lol, but cool

10 Likes