Make our Own Characters

You would get in trouble for drawing them, and I am 11.

I was making it clean as possible as I could @friendship2468, now lets stop about this.

But I'm not drawing someone sitting on the toilet! Hey, that post was not bad! I'll test it out...

I shouldn't have replied to that conversation. Yes, let's stop
(After this... Whatever)

So, how's my school video coming

Me? Sure, I guess

I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU! I won't mean to be rude, but you gotta stop butting into my business

Sorry. Ugh.:grimacing:🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

@Rawrbear please be mindful of things you're talking about on the forum. If you have to use asterisks to block out parts of the word, that word shouldn't be mentioned on the forum. You could use other words like "rude things" as in "if there was the option to make characters, people could make characters that are pictures of rude things". I completely agree with you, and so would everyone else, that it's inappropriate and should be reported if anything like that was made.

@friendship2468 it's completely fine that you didn't know and the word shouldn't have been on the forum. And to @Phase_Studios as well, Hopscotch is fine with poop if it's being used for fun and nothing inappropriate - read more here at :hankey: is okay - Hopscotch Blog.

So it's okay to say poop, and also like teachers say, there's no such thing as a "silly question" — it's good to ask any questions if you're wondering about something. And I'm sure @Lightningstrike doesn't mean to be rude or anything either.

Just remember if something is not okay for kids or you have to try and get around rules to mention something, that thing is not okay for the forum.

@t1_hopscotch Sorry!!! I really didn't mean to!! I even deleted the comment!! :confounded:

It wouldn't be cool to draw your own character.

It's completely okay :smile: Don't worry @Rawrbear

That's mean! That's the worst comment I ever seen! I came up with a good idea and you just say it's really bad!

Its a good idea to design but drawing the character is more for scratch since hopscotch is you know hopscotch.

It doesn't matter. Scratch is Scratch and Hopscotch is Hopscotch. We can have a characters art studio designer if we want

[Siri voice] I don't get what you're saying. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Don't push it, Rawrbear.

What do you mean??