Make our Own Characters

I agree :smiley: it is a great idea!

Yes. But Canada is free too, I think, because the tunnels for the slaves led into Canada (Harriet Tubman)

@friendship2468 and @Ihasfluffycupcakes small reminder to stay on topic since this discussion is about making characters :smile:

You can change text colour and shape colour (new update (no more shape emoji)) from what the beta test has shown characters Eg: bear, can't change colour... I'll post pics soon!

Like this

Look at ScratchJr.'s character maker.

I dont think it would be a good idea to make your own characters. For one, people could make explict or innapropriate pictures, or make a picture of a friend and make them do embarasing things on there project.

However, if a presellected template for characters was made, then we could have some custom characters.

That's a really cool idea I would love to be able to do that!!

Yea creating your own character would be awsome.

I definitely agree! Being able to draw your own character would allow for a lot of creativity. You could draw different poses for them too, to enable that feature. I made a little rabbit in a slightly Hopscotch-esque style to demonstrate it:

Wow, 23 likes and counting!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Not sure if you noticed this @Waffle_Draws , but it looks like both legs are on the left side... :confused:

(On the other drawing as well)

then why do we have last touch X and Y?

It means the character will go to where you touched on the axis because when you make a drawing pad you want your finger to go on where you last touched

but for drawing??????

Wait a second @waffle_draws, how did you draw those?

@friendship2468 I'm a beta tester,and in the next update there will be new characters, just not the ability to make them.
Also I they will remove all of the old characters, so if you wanna keep your current character, don't switch in the update!

What do you mean last touch x and y?

Last touch x and y are iPad values

Yeah, that was me trying to distinguish between the leg and the stomach. I see your point though :sweat_smile:

Oh, I just drew it in a different app on my iPad and put them in as photos. (Not sure if we're allowed to advertise/talk about other apps on the forums so I guess I'll leave it out?)