Magnifi’s Art Shop

Disclaimer

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@Magnifi) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hello!

Welcome to my art shop! Thanks for visiting. How can I help you today?

Requests

To request for this means you want me to draw something for you that you will not pay for, but I, Magnifi, will still own officially. You just can’t use it for anything other than looking at it, really… it’s basically just like requests on the HS app itself, but I’ll be using other means of drawing it (not necessarily a Hopscotch art pad)/won’t be posting it to the app, only here. I’ll only be taking OC human requests for the meantime, but I’ll update you if anything changes.

Request Form

Magnifi’s request form

Forum user:
Bust/half/full:

Bust, half, and full
Bust/half pose only:
Age(optional but helpful):
Gender(optional):
Skin tone:
Eye colour/shape:
Hair colour/length/type/do:
Top:
Extra stuff:

Full
Full body pose:
Bottom:
Shoe wear:
Extra stuff:
Thank you!! =)

Purchases

The purchases are different from requests because you have to pay for them, but as long as you keep my watermark on it, you can save it to your photos or set it as a Home Screen. For anything other than that, please just ask me for permission in advance.

Prices

Price list
One OC (use form) - 25🌱/2.5🎈
Random New OC - 30🌱/3🎈
Surprise ANYTHING - 20🌱/2🎈
Short Comic Strip - 35🌱/3.5🎈

OC purchase form

Pose:
Age(optional but helpful):
Gender(optional):
Skin tone:
Eye colour/shape:
Hair colour/length/type/do:
Top:
Bottom:
Shoe wear:
Extra stuff:
Thank you!! =)

Thanks for visiting, have a good day!

~ Magnifi

Updates:

Opened April 18

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/2132?u=magnifi

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/2264?u=magnifi

15 Likes

[details=“Request Form”]

Magnifi’s request form

Forum user: hrh
Bust/half/full: half

Bust, half, and full
Bust/half pose only: half
Age(optional but helpful): 11
Gender(optional): female
Skin tone: peach :raised_hand:t2:
Eye colour/shape::eye: blue green
Hair colour/length/type/do: dark blonde halfway down back