MagmaPOP's avatar in Hopscotch, help!

help
bug

@MagmaPOP, what's your avatar???? Is it this or this

I touched a link to you via my drafts and via the search button!!!

My avatar is the bear... At least on my screen! :wink:

@Ian @asha @alish @t1_hopscotch @Liza, can you fix this glitch please...

Yea i saw that too..... When i was on one project it was the monkey and then another it was the bear... WEIRD

Ah...yeah...pretty glitchy.
Did you contact help@gethopscotch.com?
If not, then

I mean to

DO IT!
Wifi was bad.

@Stampys_fans MWAHAHAHAHA IT Avatar NOT Avater!!!!
(If you don't know, we are at a typo war against each other)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Stampys_fans, I think you need yours checked out, there was a typo. :sweat_smile: I fixed all of the typos though! :grin:

I don't know, it's a glitch! :wink:

NO @Rawrbear fixed it!!!!

Muahahahaaha! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

AHHH!!! MAGMAPOP WHY DID YOU LEAVE!!! YOU'RE THE GREATEST HOPSCOTCHER WHO EVER LIVED (sorry everyone) YOU MAY BE A BIT ADVANCED FOR IT BUT PLEASE COME BACK TOO SOON!!! Ps: love ya stuff!

Same! Luckily I'm still watching this to see this

Woah,woah. @MagmaPOP LEFT...?

YA!!! AND I DO NOT THINK HE IS COMING BACK BECAUSE HE SAYS HE WAS BUT HE MIGHT OF BEEN LYING TO MAKE EVERYONE CARM!!!!! BUT I'M NOT HIM SO I DONT KNOW!!!!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::anguished::anguished::anguished::scream::scream::scream::scream::cry::cry::cry::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::astonished::astonished::astonished:🤕🤕🤕:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: I was crying last night cos he leaved!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry but please don't use all capitals. I understand how sad you are. He's a great hopscotcher but the capitals are kinda...

If you are smart enough (not saying you arent) to check the code the ability says for a while

Sorry... I'm just. Well you know:cry: