-Madi-'s Questions for YOU! Set #3 is here!

1. How long have you been on Hopscotch?
    A year!
  2. What is your favorite Hopscotch block?
    Create a Clone
  3. What is you all-time favorite project?
    Minecraft Sneak Up! by MagmaPOP
  4. If you had to change your username, what would you change it to?
    Pyxis
  5. Are you getting a subscription?
    Maybe… Depends on the projects I want to make.
  6. Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why?
    Fishyguitars because he makes creative projects that are executed amazingly and efficiently
    Creations of a Noob because he makes game-changing projects that are super intuitive and complex
    t1 because she puts a ton of effort in her projects which are beautiful and mind-blowing, and she helps out as many people as she can
    All share their knowledge on the forum too, making tutorials and explaining coding concepts!
  7. How did you find Hopscotch?
    I browsed the App Store for coding apps
  8. What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal?
    Learn every function in HS and use them all
  9. What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch?
    idk, since I pop up at any time
  10. What projects are you currently working on?
    A trail art deer, a YouTube video, and a Rapidash pixel art!

What is the Autumn coding contest?

Hold on... Lemme get it up

Hai @GysvANDRegulus

There's da link:

Cool topic!

1. How long have you been on Hopscotch? October 2015 (10 months?)
2. What is your favorite Hopscotch block?!Set Value or Check Once If
3. What is you all-time favorite project? I dunno, there's too many good ones!
4. If you had to change your username, what would you change it to? SmilingLime​:upside_down:? Never really thought much about it.
5. Are you getting a subscription? Soon!
-Anonymous: so much great music and fun projects!
-Mathgirl: Super kind, and amazing incredible projects that wow me every time.
-Everybody else: everybody has talent! I learn from so many people!
7. How did you find Hopscotch? My friends school iPad
8. What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal? To learn something new everyday
9. What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch? 9pm
10. What projects are you currently working on? Too many DX

'Ello @RelentlessSpamLiker!
Also, @Madi_Hopscotch_, are you going to add more questions? :D

'Ello mate. Wos 'app'nin'?

does this topic seem familiar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

That's a good idea! I can add a second set later or tomorrow! :smiley:

Kewl! Lol later is tomorrow… lol I'm in the future right now :0

Stuff XD

How long have you been on Hopscotch? A year and a couple months...
What is your favorite Hopscotch block? I've loved create a clone for a long time, but I'm starting to like set position just as much.
What is you all-time favorite project? I don't know... I love 2048 by t1.
If you had to change your username, what would you change it to? Hmm... If I had to, I'd want something shorter like "eclipse," but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are you getting a subscription? Probably, at least a couple months worth.
Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why? I can't narrow that down enough...
How did you find Hopscotch? My mom saw it in a magazine and told me about it.
What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal? I want to make an impact in some way.
What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch? It depends.
What projects are you currently working on? I'm looking through apps for something to recreate, I'm thinking a realistic cooking game or something. Not much right now, though.

How long have you been on Hopscotch? Since June!:laughing:
What is your favorite Hopscotch block? Set position!
What is you all-time favorite project? I don't know...
If you had to change your username, what would you change it to? I don't know...
Are you getting a subscription? Possibly!
Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why? I can't choose!
How did you find Hopscotch? I just randomly found it in the appstore​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal? To get a Game Changer!
What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch? 6-9PM
What projects are you currently working on? I procrasinate too much​:stuck_out_tongue:

Yay October 2015!
finally someone like me :P
And @Dude73!

Awwwwww thank you! I'm so touched that I'm one of your favorite hopscotchers!!!!

How long have you been on Hopscotch?- uhhhh hold on, checking...... Five months
What is your favorite Hopscotch block?- draw a trail, because you can make some awesome trail art using it
What is you all-time favorite project?- um, well I don't really have just one, but I like detailed art that you can tell people spent a long time on. :slight_smile:
If you had to change your username, what would you change it to?- Darkpaw(Ivy) because that is my username on BlogClan and it's also the name of me as a warriors cat :smiley:
Are you getting a subscription?- Nope!
Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why?- well it's hard to pick favorite, but some I really like are- S.O.S Art, she was so nice to me. Chickengirl, she was an awesome drawer and also super nice, and the last spot goes to...... Everyone shoes ever helped me, complemented me, or been a good Hopscotcher!
How did you find Hopscotch?- A friend showed it to me
What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal?- to help bring the community to a nicer place, where no one bullies and everyone is appreciated. :slight_smile:
What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch?- mornings, nights, midday, basicly whenever I can
What projects are you currently working on?- furthering my drawing, and despretly trying to make an art pad

These look awesome, I guess I'll answer! :smiley:

1. How long have you been on Hopscotch?
Since September, 2015! Almost a year! :D

2. What is your favorite Hopscotch block?
I've got to say "set value" because I use it so much. I couldn't imagine trying to code without it, it'd be pretty much impossible XD :D

3. What is you all-time favorite project?
Probably either t1's "2048" or Madi's (your XD) "Lemonade Stand"! Both contain complex code, but mostly because they're super creative. I don't know and may never know how t1 coded 2048, it's truly an incredible feat. That surely took a lot of brain power and creativity. And "Lemonade Stand" is just pure awesome. :D I never would have thought of it, and I love how it takes both logic and experimentation to succeed in it. They're both just really amazing projects. :D

4. If you had to change your username, what would you change it to?
I like mine as is! It's something kind of personal, and it's pretty unique! :D

5. Are you getting a subscription?
I really, really, really, really, really (etc. XD) want it, but my parents say no. When I first told my mom about it, she said "that's a lot...." I told her about images, and she was impressed, but she still thought it was too expensive. D:

There are too many incredible people out there to choose from! :0000
I love anyone who works super hard, is creative, and isn't afraid to try new things. These are the people who inspire me. :D

7. How did you find Hopscotch?
My friend and I wanted to make a game, and we couldn't find a good program to make it! She hadn't had any experience in coding (I had basic experience with JavaScript), and we wanted a free and easy way to make it! We spent a week researching all the possible websites and apps we could use, most of which cost well over $300, and Hopscotch was by far the best choice for us. We played around with it, and really loved it! She doesn't use Hopscotch anymore, but I do because I really love it. :D

8. What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal?
A year ago, it was to get on featured! And I've done it! I'm pretty proud of my Hopscotch achievements, I hadn't expected to be anywhere near as successful as I am. After I was featured a couple times, I really wanted to get on Game Changers. That was really the big one for me. And I did it! With lots of help (COUGH @Gilbert189 with Doodle Jump XD :D) but yeah, I completed my goal. :D
Now my goal is to be followed by @Kiwicute2016 and @CreationsOfaNoob. :D (and until a few days ago, it was to be followed by -Madi- :D)
Edit: AND FROM THE HOPSCOTCH TEAM! I really want to be followed by them. That would be really, really special. :)

9. What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch?
During the summer....1 am. XD And now, whenever I have time. ;-; ;n;

10. What projects are you currently working on?
I'm working on a trail art, a game- a variety of things! I've been super busy though. ;-;

@Madi_Hopscotch_ this is such a cool idea to make a list of questions rather than answer them! :D
I really enjoyed filling this out :D

How long have you been on Hopscotch? Nearly 3 years :D
What is your favorite Hopscotch block(s)? Leave a trail, Repeat, Values and Set position :blush:
What is you all-time favorite project? Probably 2041 by @t1_hopscotch
If you had to change your username, what would you change it to? Rainbow Universe (not much of a change XD)
Are you getting a subscription? Maybe, I haven't asked yet.:grinning:
Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why? I don't know, I have too many favorites :sweat_smile:
How did you find Hopscotch? I joined an after school activity called tech club in 3rd grade, the teacher told us to download Hopscotch and I've played and loved Hopscotch ever since. :)
What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal? To be a great coder, get game changers or multiple features and be someone other Hopscotchers look up to. :D
What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch? If there is no school I'm on from morning to night but with gaps throughout the day. If there is school 3:00-8:30 :grinning:
What projects are you currently working on? A kitten pixel art with lots of HSBs :grin:

Thanks for the questions! :smile:

@Madi_Hopscotch_, what's the biggest project you're working on? :slight_smile:

One of them is a secret...... It uses really advanced coding. The other is a Pokemon related game :smiley: but I'm not sure if I'm going to end up finishing the Pokemon game cause I have a lot more to do. I can't wait to show everyone when(if) they are finished :smiley: