-Madi-'s Questions for YOU! Set #3 is here!

Set 2
What is somthing you would want in the next update?Um.....more blocks?
In your opinion, how many likes is a lot of likes?**10? **
Did you tell your friends about Hopscotch? Why or why not?Yes, I want all of my friends to know and play HS!
What's your favorite part about Hopscotch?We can make anything we want!
Where do you get your inspiration from?My mind
How long on average does it take you to make a project?A week
What are your strategies for a good project?Making it fun?
What do you do to debug your code?I try doing tried and errors till I found how to debug it
What are your strategies to make people want to click on your project?Having an eye-catching title and front
What makes a person follow-worthy?**soemone who works hard in their project **

What is somthing you would want in the next update?
Able to put the "whens" into abilities (if they are free)

In your opinion, how many likes is a lot of likes?
200+

Did you tell your friends about Hopscotch? Why or why not?
I did because I want her to join but she didn't reply....

What's your favorite part about Hopscotch?
Basically Everything! Except for Haters and people leaving...

Where do you get your inspiration from?
Projects and imagination!

How long on average does it take you to make a project?
Drawing Pads: 1 hour- 3 days, Games: 1- 7 days, Drawings: 30 minutes - 2 hours.

What are your strategies for a good project?
Look at other people's code and give credit!

What do you do to debug your code?
Try to do less code but still making it how I wanted!

What are your strategies to make people want to click on your project?
Showing that it works or put the most interesting part for the picture!

What makes a person follow-worthy?
If they makes good projects, or if they are an great artist, they are nice to other people, don't do lots of RPs, (optional for me) they liked lots of my projects!

What is somthing you would want in the next update? Probably a HSB pallette, so you can save HSB's instead of re-typing them again!
In your opinion, how many likes is a lot of likes? 100+
Did you tell your friends about Hopscotch? Not really ;-;
Why or why not? Wen I showed them the app they said it looks like its for babies and they told me to grow up -_-
What's your favorite part about Hopscotch? That there are endless amounts of things you can make
Where do you get your inspiration from? Definitely NOT from the internet :D. I also get some from other great coders!
How long on average does it take you to make a project? 4-5 days? It depends on what the project is! I have something in drafts that I have been working on for 5 weeks and its not nearly done XD
What are your strategies for a good project? Making it quick to load, reducing lag and bugs
What do you do to debug your code? Use tips from people
What are your strategies to make people want to click on your project? I try and use a good title, and make sure the thumbnail is centred, and shows the right bit of the project
What makes a person follow-worthy? If they make good project, and have interesting code!

Set 1
How long have you been on Hopscotch? Not that long. Around 5 months?
What is your favorite Hopscotch block? Set value!
What is your all-time favorite project? Fruit BOUNCE! by @SmileyAlyssa . Is that what it's called?
If you had to change your username, what would you change it to? Ummm...maybe thinks of random words... Tender...Leaf?
Are you getting a subscription? Why or why not? I'm not getting it because I don't want/need it, and I don't think I would use it that much except for changing my profile picture.
Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why? @PopTart0219 , because, well, she's soupr awsum! @Maltese cuz the same reason as PT, and @Gilbert189 because he's an amazing coder and really nice!
How did you find Hopscotch? It was on our school iPads, and my friend @PianoGorilla2006 wanted me to try it out!
What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal? To put a lot of effort into my projects and make something I'm really proud of.
What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch? It depends. I'm not really sure.
What projects are you currently working on? Dats private info kid >=D No jk it's a surprise dun dun dun...
Set 2
What is somthing you would want in the next update? New options for profile pictures!
In your opinion, how many likes is a lot of likes? 150+
Did you tell your friends about Hopscotch? Why or why not? All my friends already knew about HS when I joined!
What's your favorite part about Hopscotch? The nice community, and how you can make whatever you want!
Where do you get your inspiration from? Ma brain
How long on average does it take you to make a project? Um...I procrastinate a lot so maybe 2-4 days?
What are your strategies for a good project? DON'T. PROCRASTINATE.
What do you do to debug your code? I just guess and put in random blocks where I made a mistake. It usually works.
What are your strategies to make people want to click on your project? Make it look good, of course! And have a cool title!
What makes a person follow-worthy? Good projects. Good art. Cool name.

:sunglasses::slight_smile::smiley::anguished::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::confused::sunglasses::sunglasses::smiley::blush::slight_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tired_face::wink::neutral_face::heart_eyes::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::kissing_smiling_eyes::blush::flushed:

Welcome, @PianoGorilla2006!! Its nice to meet you. :smiley:

Your post isn't really relevant to the topic (the first post). (You can click the aqua text to see what I mean) It's okay, though, because you didn't know about our Community Guidelines. Just make sure to stay on topic of the first post next time! :+1:

If you ever need help or have any questions you can tag me by typing "@Intellection74".

1. What is somthing you would want in the next update?
    More default sounds
  2. In your opinion, how many likes is a lot of likes?
  3. Did you tell your friends about Hopscotch? Why or why not?
    Yes, as it's pretty neet, but I didn't extensively
  4. What's your favorite part about Hopscotch?
    Blocks
  5. Where do you get your inspiration from?
    Mehself and YouTube videos
  6. How long on average does it take you to make a project?
    2-3 hours
  7. What are your strategies for a good project?
    Code trail art that looks nice, make games with creative ideas, use humor and put effort in projects
  8. What do you do to debug your code?
    See the glitch, change suspicious rules' order (because of the super annoying rule moving glitch I actually hate), and from the info I got from looking at the glitch, find the root of the problem and change it from there
  9. What are your strategies to make people want to click on your project?
    Trail aaart
  10. What makes a person follow-worthy?
    >5 projects per day, good projects, little chatting

Set 2 :D

1. What is somthing you would want in the next update?
I think images add a lot to Hopscotch already, but I'd like to see a lower price. That would be really awesome :D

2. In your opinion, how many likes is a lot of likes?
300+
:D

3. Did you tell your friends about Hopscotch? Why or why not?
Actually, they're the reason I joined! My friend and I wanted to make a game and found Hopscotch! So I have three friends who have inactive accounts, but I'm glad they tried it out :D

4. What's your favorite part about Hopscotch?
It's easy to use, and you can make almost anything :smiley:

5. Where do you get your inspiration from?
Life....XD
My hobbies, interests, and other games! :D
I like looking in the App Store to see which games have been successful and why, and see if I can incorporate some of their aspects into my own projects! :D

6. How long on average does it take you to make a project?
Trail art: 8+ hours
Games: 3+ weeks...XD

7. What are your strategies for a good project?
Make it visually appealing, fun, and easy to understand! Too much going on is never good. And get all the bugs out. XD Sometimes a single bug can ruin an entire project. D:

8. What do you do to debug your code?
I go through and play my project multiple times, trying to think of any possible 'paths' the player can take. (What order objects are clicked, if I have a score of 10+, etc.)

9. What are your strategies to make people want to click on your project?
Make it visually appealing and give it a fun title! It also has to be a good idea, it it's "textbook simulator" fewer people are going to like that, even if I spent a lot of time on it XD :D

10. What makes a person follow-worthy?
They work hard, don't remix too often, and are kind. You can usually tell pretty easily who these people are. :)

@Bananadog awesome answers!!!!

Set 1

How long have you been on Hopscotch?
About a year now!

What is your favorite Hopscotch block?
I like Create A Clone. Even if I'm not the best at controlling Clones, I still think it's really fun to experiment with them. They can be super helpful at times. :smiley:

What is your all-time favorite project?
I really enjoy Valgo's "Kaleidocosmos", PurpleHawk's "Don't get 30", and t1's "2048". All of them are really creative, fun to play, and have fabulous and innovative code.

If you had to change your username, what would you change it to?
"gibt es immer licht" which means "there is always light" in German. My grandma is part German, and when I was little she told me that wherever I went there would always be light. I didn't really understand what she meant, but now I get it, and that saying means a lot to me.

Are you getting a subscription? Why or why not?
Probably not right now, but maybe when they add a few more features. The price doesn't really seem fair to me right now.

Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why?
@t1_hopscotch: Her projects show a lot of effort. They're always really fun to play, and teach me a lot. t1 is also very helpful and kind!
@CreationsOfaNoob: He has extremely innovative projects that introduce super cool coding concepts. He's also great at teaching others.
@SmilingSnowflakes: She is the ultimate trail art queen! Her art is so cute and pretty. SS is also a really sweet and positive person who is great at helping out others.
Others would be:
-Madi-
Bananadog
CreativeCoder
Corvus
Kiwicute2013
PopTart0219
BuildASnowman.
Anonymous
Gilbert189
Mathgirl
Crazy_cake
KVJ
Pingu
DMF Games

How did you find Hopscotch?
@SmileyPanda (my cousin) showed it to me!

What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal?
To learn new things and help others.

What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch?
3:00 pm

What projects are you currently working on?
A Notes trail art and a Zootopia pixel art!

Set 2

What is something you would want in the next update?
The ability to have multiple sprites in a sprite (costumes). It's hard to explain, but Scratch has it. XD

In your opinion, how many likes is a lot of likes?
200+

Did you tell your friends about Hopscotch? Why or why not?
I haven't told them, because they might think I'm weird. :sweat_smile: I've told one of my really good friends about Hopscotch, but she thought it was confusing.

What's your favorite part about Hopscotch?
How you can make pretty much anything if you put your mind to it!

Where do you get your inspiration from?
Mostly from other projects or real life experiences.

How long on average does it take you to make a project?
From an hour to a few weeks depending on how much I procrastinate. XD

What are your strategies for a good project?
Hm. I'm not sure. I guess I like to keep things simple, but fun.

What do you do to debug your code?
Everything I can. XD

What are your strategies to make people want to click on your project?
I make a visually appealing thumbnail and a catchy title.

What makes a person follow-worthy?
Putting hard work into their projects, being creative, being kind, and trying their best.

Thank you so much! ^^
You're awesome! :D

Thank you so much :D

[quote="Madi_Hopscotch_, post:1, topic:22092"
How long have you been on Hopscotch? Since february 2k16
What is your favorite Hopscotch block? Idk
What is your all-time favorite project? Idk
If you had to change your username, what would you change it to? goatlord
Lol thats how it used to be its different lol
Are you getting a subscription? Why or why not? No because finances happen
Who are your 3 favorite Hopscotchers and why? Everyone that doesnt over remix and puts effort into code
How did you find Hopscotch? I was looking for programming on the app store
What is your ultimate Hopscotch goal? Game changers
What time of day are you usually on Hopscotch? Idk
What projects are you currently working on? Nunyabiz lol XD i dont like saying what i am working on because people stealing my ideas makes me like this: :rage::rage::rage:
[/quote]

Lol

K

Thanks soooooooooooo much senpai @Intellection74!!!

_Tynker has it too right? _

@Madi_Hopscotch_ , I need something to code !, what should I do ?.

Hmm, what do you like to code?

Trail art?
Pixel art?
Games?
Other stuff?