-Madi- /KVJ Tutorial Ideas

This topic is for me and @KVJ to brainstorm ideas for a tutorial on the forums. Sorry if your not KVJ, you can still read this if you want to​:joy:

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Can you do a tutorial about your lemonade stand game
@KVJ can you do a tutorial about Sin and Cos?
Yay! First reply!

Cool ideas @Hero_Dino!

Hey @Madi_Hopscotch_!

You mean like how I made it?

Hi @KVJ
Soooo...
I liked your idea about the math tutorial so I was thinking we could set it up somthing like this:

Name of Math Operation
(Description of what it is)

How it works
(Description of how it works)

When/why you would use it
(Description of when/why you would use it)

We could do that for every math operation we want to include in the tutorial.:smiley:

I can't wait to see this tutorial when you're done!

Also, @Madi_Hopscotch_, I would love to work with you and maybe make a tutorial together if you want! It's ok if not, I understand!

Ok cool!! I would love to work with you too, I will create a new topic once @KVJ and I are done with this tutorial :smiley:

Ok, thank so much! If you end up being to busy or have something else to do, it's totally ok! Just let me know. Thanks again!

Yeah! I try re-coding it(no code was taken) but it was simply impossible. I tried re-coding it when I was a noob @ HS though.
But now I think I have improved alot

Sounds good to me! Sorry about late replies btw.

It's fine, we all get busy :smiley::wink:

So, what math stuff should we include? I don't know how to use all of them so I might need to learn some of them first :joy:

As requested above I think trig should be one. I don't know much trig so it's be useful for me too!

Ok sounds good, I need to learn more about trig too

Yeah. I only know a bit of CoSine and that's it :joy:

Well, I know +, -, /, x as well :joy:

Ok, I think I know all of them but I'm not sure when you would use some of them

Well the simple operations (+-/x) could be useful for changing values, and movement like Set Pos and Change X/Y.

CoSine can be used for circle and arc stuff.

Modulo and the rest, idk

Ok, we could always take out the "when you would use it" part because the rest of them idk when we would use them for​:joy:
We could start making the things:

Name of Math Operation
(Description of what it is)

How it works
(Description of how it works)

Which ones do you want to do?

I'll do the easy ones :stuck_out_tongue:
Jk

I'll do CoSine. You can choose whichever you want and I'll do the others :wink:

Ok, I'll start with module because no one really know what that is​:joy: When you finish your sin and cos, post it here​:wink: Then we can decide which ones to do next