MacroPix - A sprite shop

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@ yourself) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

What I sell
I sell pixel art sprites. The logo above is an example of one of my quicker makes.
Prices and Packs
I have a few packs available. You can choose the quality (Quick, Medium, Slow.) Quick disclaimer: if you aren’t satisfied with your project, and you weren’t descriptive enough with your request, that’s on you, not me.

Five Packs:

Quick Five Pack: 5 Seeds/10 MacroCoins (comes with 5 low detail sprites of your choosing) Time Length: Same day (Or next day) Purchase reward: 5 MacroCoins

Medium Five Pack: 8 Seeds/16 MacroCoins (comes with 5 medium detail sprites of your choosing) Time Length: 2-3 days. Purchase reward: 4 MacroCoins

Slow Five Pack: 20 Seeds/40 MacroCoins (comes with 5 very high quality sprites of your choosing) Time Length: 7-10 days. Purchase reward: 10 MacroCoins.

Special Packs:

Weapons Pack: 5 Seeds/10 MacroCoins (comes with 3 high quality weapons of your choosing) Time Length 3-4 days. Purchase reward: 5 MacroCoins.

Item Pack: 5 Seeds/10 MacroCoins (comes with 3 high quality items of your choosing) (example: bomb or potion) Time Length 3-4 days. Purchase reward: 5 MacroCoins

Particle Pack: 10 Seeds/20 MacroCoins (comes with 20 medium quality particles) (color of your choosing) Time Length 3-5 days. Purchase reward: 10 MacroCoins

New: Block Pack 10 seeds/ 20 MacroCoins (comes with 5 medium quality block sprites) Time Length 3-5 days. Purchase reward: 10 MacroCoins.

When checking out, please full out this form:

Hopscotch Username:
Date:
Order Quality (Quick, Medium, Long):
Order Quantity:
Description:
Time needed (date):
Discount:
Other notes:

You can also create an account for MacroCoins. You start with one MacroCoin, and can earn more my purchasing things for seeds. You can use these MacroCoins for discounts, and you can even purchase a product if you have enough. The discount is just the amount of MacroCoins you are redeeming divided by 2 rounded up. Message me @PhiStudios if you are interested.

Note: you only get a MacroCoin reward if you pay with seeds.

A @KingNomNom shop

Full screen format 20 seeds
Medium screen format 12 seeds
Small screen format 5 seeds

The price is decided by @KingNomNom after you show them.

14 Likes

You can also just get one sprite for 3 seeds

7 Likes

I have no seeds

5 Likes

Then why are you here

5 Likes

I just decided to come since there’s no else here

5 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on this if I ever need something!

7 Likes

I second this! ^^

5 Likes

Very cool! Will buy one soon :eyes:

4 Likes

Looking forward to working with you all! :hs_bear: :hs_octo: :hs_monkey: :hopscotch:

3 Likes

Guys if you send me something and I don’t answer for like 3 hours it is because of school so sorry :cry:

3 Likes

Hi, .8 would like one quick sprite of a Gucci banana

1 Like

What’s a Gucci banana

1 Like

Sorry, I’m here now

1 Like

Okay I will make it now

1 Like

Actually can you be a bit more descriptive?

2 Likes

@The.8 I have the art, but I’m not sure how to transport seeds

1 Like

you can ask someone who has request seed block (me) to transfer seeds to you

2 Likes

Ohh but @The.8 is not here

4 Likes

I don’t have the seed block

2 Likes