- When you are scrolling, sometimes blocks go blank.
- Sometimes when you cut a math block out of a when block the scroll jerks and you go up to the top or down to the bottom of the code, and then you have to find your way back.
- You can randomly see the ‘See Code’ and name of every object in the grid, which makes it hard to edit things sometimes.
- I was making a game, and I set a variable to -3.1, then I increased it by one 3 times, and it equaled -0.1000000000000001.
Okay... what? Block not triggering for no reason
- Sometimes when you select an empty place, the blue selector thing stuffs up. (I didn’t have a screenshot of it, but this is what it looks like)
- You can’t delete variables. I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but it is annoying.
- When you change what object a sprite is, the name reverts to normal.
- If you select a math block, then press ‘And’ it deletes the original.
- When you use an external keyboard on an IPad, the text stays grey and it doesn’t think you entered anything.
- Some special texts mess up due to weird formatting. I dunno.
Add more than 3 objects.
Why? It happens in all kinds of projects, with 15 or more objects.
Do you have a screenshot of that?
These are odd… I got the See Code one.
What do you mean?
Check again (remove topic name)
Weird. It´s good that you reported this, and I hope that THT will be able to replicate all the bugs you reported!