Logging out bug in Hopscotch

Example: I logged out of my account, and couldn’t get back in, I tried asking the forum for help, but, no luck.

Something along those lines, and you could even shorten it even more if you don’t feel like explaining

2 Likes

But then they’ll just say that I should reset my password.

2 Likes

“Mom/Dad/Guardian’s Name, please forgive me, but its very important, that a bug has appeared in my favorite app, Hopscotch! I tried asking people for help on the forum, but no avail. The only answer they could give me is to ask you for help. They said for you to re-download so the bug will go away. I hope you can help me, thank you!”

Is this gud?

4 Likes

Just tell them that pressing the login button keeps directing you to the sign up page. And that maybe reinstalling the app will fix the problem.

3 Likes

Or you can be blunt true

2 Likes

Also if you don’t wanna explain, try to answer any possible questions they may have in that one paragraph

3 Likes

:)) you got it best of luck :))

3 Likes

I reinstalled it!

2 Likes

Yayyyyy! You should be good now, but if that 1% that it doesn’t work happens, let’s keep this open until you for sure have your account

2 Likes

Just let the leads know when it’s fixed, so they can close it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m confused about another thing. Now that I restarted the app, it has the mushroom video.

2 Likes

Maybe an update that never processed well

1 Like

Did you subscribe on the ipad you logged out on?

3 Likes

Yes

So you’re good now?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

What?

1 Like

projects that are famous in Hopscotch

1 Like

Congratulations Valgo. You officially made Kaleidocosmos blow up.

Kaleidocosmos, bears adventure, 2048, Randomnia, stickman jailbreak, don’t get 30, just some popular projects