Locked out account

Hi so if I am of topic you can just close this but someone named Missawesome she got logged out of her account so she wanted to go on her other account (whisper) and when she went back to her regular account it got locked out but she got logged back in but then it locked her again so if you have tips or something can you help her.Again if I am off topic or something just close this I just want to help.ty-9puppygirl

13 Likes

Oh and If you haves tips or something that would help

3 Likes

I would recommend emailing yuanyuan ir the support email

4 Likes

She can reset her password, or get on to her other accs and copy and paste her username

4 Likes

Yeah I told her to do that

4 Likes

(it already exists)

4 Likes

wait nvm I’m bad at looking

4 Likes

now I’m confused because everyone says that Yuanyuan can reset passwords

well she can, but everyone can though. (if it’s their own account)

I’m gonna re create the post lol (once it’s five minutes since this post)

5 Likes

This happened with my friend @Lizzie as well. She emailed @/Yuanyuan but she was confused. Welp, Lizzie hasn’t got her account back yet.

3 Likes

Hey there! again making the post again because I messed up and I couldn’t edit it

Email @/Yuanyuan since she is one of the only ones who can help you.

or just reset your password lol

4 Likes

She tried that. I’ll ask her to email @/Yuanyuan again.

5 Likes

how long ago was the previous email sent? THT usually replies within 3-5 business days, but if it takes longer, its because theyre really busy, yuanyuan in particular. shes got a ton going on and the next week or two will only get busier, but things should lighten up after

instead of emailing her personally, you can try help@gethopscotch.com and another THY member might get to it quicker

8 Likes

THY or THT?

4 Likes

Oh it was like a few weeks back. Lizzie emailed the hopscotch team and @/Yuanyuan replied. But I think she got confused with the email.

4 Likes

ah i see. it she was confused, best to reply to the chain and ask for help again :))

hope both your friend and puppygirl’s can get back into their accs

8 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re not off-topic. The bugs with Hopscotch category is about bugs with Hopscotch, and that’s exactly what you were talking about :upside_down_face:

You or the awesome Missawesome can try emailing THT at help@gethopscotch.com about this problem. If the problem is with her forgetting her password, she can click the ‘forgot password’ button on the log in page. This will send her an email with password reset instructions.

7 Likes

Goes to show how busy they are
Imm guessing the leaders have been doing quite a bit of work lately

4 Likes

looks like we found the solution here - best of luck recovering the accounts!

if you’re having any more difficulties - you can also ask here - it’s a general questions topic!

6 Likes

I don’t know any solutions but I will get some research.

3 Likes

If this can work I can try to tell her to join the forum?

1 Like