@liza, please help! I want hopscotch beta!

beta

@Liza can you help me with something? I heard about a new app called hopscotch beta, I can't find it in the App Store, how can I get to it? Does the app cost money? If it does, how much? I really want to get hopscotch beta, because I bet I'm missing out on something on it! PLEEEAAASSSEEE reply and help!!!! @Liza

EDIT: I now understand, and I will hopefully have the app soon.

It isn't in the App Store. You have to email the Hopscotch Team saying you want to be a beta tester. Then they will give you a link to download the beta.

You can test out updates before they come out! It's awesome!

Hi @Hoppertoscotch, Hopscotch Beta is the app that the beta testers use to test out the new versions of Hopscotch. Beta testers use that app to check out if there are any bugs in the next version of Hopscotch so the Hopscotch Team can fix them before the update gets released to the App Store.

Beta testers get the beta app when the Hopscotch Team emails them in relation to testing the next update. You can email the Hopscotch Team at support@gethopscotch.com if you're interested in being a beta tester :smiley:

How about this:
Why can't I find it in the App Store?

• I don't know, it's supposed to be in the App Store.
  • it's not available in the App Store.
  • I never heard of this, I don't think this exists
  • none of these choices

0voters

It isn't in the App Store because it is exclusively for beta testers so people don't get it just to see the updates and they actually get tested :wink:

Thanks, @CreativeCoder and @t1_hopscotch!