Live design session

Hi everyone,

I’ll be livestreaming a live design session this Friday June 7th, at 12:00pm Eastern Time. If you can, please hop and share your ideas. Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/live/_H1rJGFA-wk?si=4yWYn5JGnuF0KQvp

24 Likes

Cool. I’ll definitely be there… unless I sleep in again…

Even if I don’t chat and share ideas, seeing the process taken to design things is always cool, imo.

7 Likes

Is it like a live stream? Of you working on hopscotch or what exactly?

5 Likes

Is it going to be recorded? I’ll be on a plane at that time :((

4 Likes

The thumbnail kind of gives a hint to what he’ll be working on…

6 Likes

I’ll be in school, I’m surprised most people won’t be during that time lol

Well I’ll be on a trip so maybe I can stop by for a min

5 Likes

Luckily, for me, I don’t have school (because I graduated 4 years ago). And I’m glad I didn’t go on a trip with my dad, or I wouldn’t have been able to make it at all…

6 Likes

noon on a friday? and the hopscotch’s audience is primary and secondary schools’ kids? :skull::skull::sob: well

6 Likes

Yeah it’s probably one of the harder times haha :laughing: but I’m excited to see it nonetheless! There just might not be many people watching it live, but definitely the re recording!

5 Likes

Well, we also have to remember, THT don’t usually work on the weekends.

But I do agree that noon is a little early. Most school students don’t get out until around 2-3 PM.

5 Likes

A lot of schools ended already and just my luck that Friday I won’t have school

5 Likes

Hey @/Rodrigo (or @Yuanyuan), what is 6/4 referring to? Maybe it was a little typo? I just noticed something felt a little off… everything else looks correct though based on the information you gave us on the forum.

IMG_3467

4 Likes

timezones :[
e: to prevent further miscommunication, this text will state that the aforementioned text is referring to my timezone. this post was not related to the post above me. when the stream is released (12:00pm est[edt]), it will be 2:00am for me.

2 Likes

date is June 7th, not June 4th

4 Likes

The 12 PM EDT is normal. Last I checked, Friday is on the 7th, not the 4th…

4 Likes

Yeah, I noticed too… June 4th had already passed too…

3 Likes

i meant that itll be 2am when the stream happens but ok

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s unfortunate… Hopefully, it’ll be recorded, so you’d be able to watch it later…

3 Likes

Yes and yes.

6 Likes

Well, it’s not just about the audience, also about when do I have time to work on it.

7 Likes