Little Art Club

art

Hey Guys! So many a times before I have tried to make an art club, but really nobody tried out, the only people who did were people who never did any art, or didnt meet my requirements. So I thought looking on the forums might be a better place to look for people to join an art club. I will pick 8-12 people to be in Little Art, and I will announce who they are Next Monday, April 11th. To try out, fill out this form, by bolding your answer. If you have been tagged, it just means I like your art/you have good art, and I'd love to have you try out for my club. If you are not one of the 8-12 people I pick, you are always welcome to participate in challenges, but they wont be counted for judging. The winner of each challenge gets a like from everybody else in the club on their entry.
Tags: @OrangeScent1 @OrEndA @ColourfulBlack @LotsaPizza @XiaoMiaoMi @YuxinaYammy

Joining Form:

Forum Username:
Hopscotch Username:
Do you follow me [It just helps so you can see challenges]: Yes - No
Do you think you have your own art style: Definitely! - I'm finding my style. - Not really. - No.
Do you like your art: Yes - Sometimes - No
Will you participate in challenges: Always! - If not, ill tell you. - Never. - Sometimes.
Are you on hopscotch a lot: Yes - Sometimes - No
Below put two examples of your art:

Done! :D!

I'm sorry, but I can't join. Good luck, I guess, to all the other participants, and a premature congrats to everyone who gets in!

It's totally fine! Any other peeps wanna try out????

Are you going to do like
"Your accepted!"
Or are you going to do a list at the end of tryouts to see?
I'm just curious XP

The list will be posted on April 11th, so you have time to get your form it, it's not just a "your accepted" thing :slight_smile:

Ok! :smile::smile:
<@Malieisawsome>

Forum Username: KawaiiAnimeLuver
Hopscotch Username: KawaiiAnimeLuver
Do you follow me?: No, but I will! So can you tell me your username in Hopscotch?
Do you think you have your own art style?: Definitely
Do you like your art?: Yes
Will you participate in challenges?: Yes! But if I can't I'll tell you
Are you on Hopscotch a lot?: Yes

Examples of my art:

Joining Form:

Forum Username: TappymLP
Hopscotch Username: Tappy​:wink::point_up_2:🏻мℓρ
Do you follow me [It just helps so you can see challenges]: I'm looking for your account...
Do you think you have your own art style: Definitely! I like drawing in others art styles as well tho...
Do you like your art: Sometimes, my art may turn out to be horrible...
Will you participate in challenges: I will always try
Are you on hopscotch a lot: Yes

Forum Username:deadfr. When I do this (blah blah) I chose the answer!
Hopscotch Username:vanillapowder
Do you follow me [It just helps so you can see challenges]: Yes - No - (I will!)
Do you think you have your own art style: (Definitely!) - I'm finding my style. - Not really. - No.
Do you like your art:( Yes) - Sometimes - No
Will you participate in challenges: Always! - (If not, ill tell you). - Never. - Sometimes.
Are you on hopscotch a lot:( Yes) - Sometimes - No
I have no pic of my artwork on phone, so I'll do that later!

Forum Username: SoBit
Hopscotch Username:So B it 4 now
Do you follow me [It just helps so you can see challenges]: I will
Do you think you have your own art style: Definitely!
Do you like your art: Yes
Will you participate in challenges: If not, ill tell you
Are you on hopscotch a lot: Yes

I'll post my art ASAP, or you can look up my account.

Joining Form:

Forum Username: tankt2016
Hopscotch Username: I will probably be on the account "MYD and Tankt2016's Art". But our Hopscotch account is tankt2016, just the projects normally get buried in other projects.
Do you follow me [It just helps so you can see challenges]: Yes
Do you think you have your own art style: I can do anime, I'm amazing at "Me Style", can do some realistic, can do 3D, working on chibi.
Do you like your art: Most of the time
Will you participate in challenges: I'll notify you if I can't.
Are you on hopscotch a lot: Almost daily!
Let's see…
Sphere by tankt2016

And
A Fairy

Art squad... Such a creative name :I
Not trying to be rude or anything, but is it alright if you changed the name a bit? That's kind of what my art group is called and I'd rather not get them confused ^^ @Malie

i would like to be in! ~~~ @Malie

Oh sorry OS! I didn't know that, or at least I'd forgotten. I'll change it ASAP.

Thanks for all the entry's! And entries are still open untill next Monday! @ColourfulBlack, great!

uh..........can't wait.......

Am I in??? I posted the form, but you still didn't reply...

The list of people in the club will be posted on Monday, so you won't know if your in untill next Monday!
@ColourfulBlack I was just wondering why you put so many ellipses............? (Lol :laughing:)