Liquid Minecraft Updates Topic

i take back what i said here

freezing should totally be a game mechanic

4 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

Uh sorry, to tag you like twice but @Dragongirl1264 when could you do this? I don’t think I’d mind giving you like 2-5 seeds for the drawings, so yeah uhm okay.

3 Likes

sorry didn’t see, i’ll get it done before monday. i’d do 3-4 seeds per drawing i guess, can i have character descriptions?

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late, you know, how about 5 seeds per character? I’m feeling kinda generous!
So I’d like two of them:
Liquid Alex:
Well just like Alex from Minecraft (if you don’t know who she is then search it up maybe?)
Liquid Steve:
Well also just like Steve from Minecraft (if you don’t know who he is then search it up maybe?)
Thanks!

3 Likes

hiss
liquid steve: oh no

splash

4 Likes

it’s fine, you’re not late :))

sure! since it’s a multiple of 5 i guess plants would do, i’d still prefer seeds tho.
i know who they are, i play minecraft sometimes

should i make them like themselves but curvy lines and a little melted?

3 Likes

Yes please!

I’ll just do seeds!

Oh yeah you said that a while back! :stuck_out_tongue: Silly me

3 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 have you done the art yet? It’s been a little while… you can brake as long as you need of course don’t wanna speed you up or be impatient!

3 Likes

no sorry i’ve been super busy i will soon

3 Likes

That’s okay! :grinning:

3 Likes

Sorry for the huuuge delay on this. I’m not particularly active here or on the hopscotch app so I yeah [@894ers]
Probably expect this game out at about the end of this month or next year. (Wow saying next year sounds like saying you have to wait forever but it’s actually December so you won’t have to wait long lol)

6 Likes

You forgot the bump >:[

3 Likes

so sorry i don’t think i can do the characters anymore. if i end up finding a way then you can pay less.

3 Likes

Well it’s okay I’ve already part-done them myself

3 Likes