As you know, we have released a new version of Hopscotch with the project linking feature. It is the “Open Project” block in the blue Control Flow section of the code editor. To celebrate this new feature, we’re opening a Hashtag Channel called #HopNet and opening a limited-time project linking competition for people to make their own version of the Hopscotch Community!
Have you ever wanted to curate your own Hopscotch channel? How about a Nostalgia channel that brings back all the old-time masterpieces? Any hidden gems that you’ve been playing? Create your own Hopscotch community browser using the “Open Project” block and enter the competition!
- Create your own version of Hopscotch channels using the “Open Project” block
- Your project must link to at least two other projects
How to Enter
- Publish your project with #hopnet to enter the competition
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
- First Place: 100 seeds
- Second Place: 70 seeds
- Third Place: 50 seeds
- Innovation Prize: 100 Seeds (For people that use the “Open Project” block in the most innovative way!)
You will also receive a badge on the Hopscotch forum!
You must update your Hopscotch app to the latest version for the Open Project feature to work properly. For more tips on how to use the “Open Project” block, read the blog here. The hashtag channel will remain open after the limited-time competition is over for people to continue to curate their own Hopscotch community. Have a blast and Happy Hopscotching!