Like Donations! NOMINATIONS

Ok gonna go like some projects then... :stuck_out_tongue:

I'll like it then. Send result as please! :wink:

I'm back!

Will do! Idk about VanillaCat but Manateeshirt:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::sunglasses::neutral_face: is asleep rn, but I'll ask him to check their Hopscotch or something when they wake up

I did it! Can you tell me results once you have them?

I'm looking into @MagmaPOP's favorites and liking them xD

Yes! I could wake them up? And say something like "DUDEDUDEDUDE I WAS LOOKING ON GILBERT189'S (and/or) MAGMAPOP'S PROFILE AND I WAS ON FAVORITES AND OMG ONE OF YOUR PROJECTS IS THERE!"

Yeah! Do it! :smile:

I know BellieBoo :cat: IRL, and she FLIPPED when you liked her project @MagmaPOP! :grinning:

Sigh...

Hi xD why did you tap it

Why you always trolling? xD

lol

@PopTart0219, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much did JellyWaffle freak out?

(I followed her too :stuck_out_tongue:)

Me too xD but i bet she didn't notice

So, I took a video, and pretty much what happened was:

Me: DUDE!! DUDE!! OHMYGOD WAKE UP ITS REALLY IMPORTANT WAKE UP NOW!!

Manateeshirt:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::sunglasses::neutral_face:: queitly, still half asleep what?

Me: so I'm on MagmaPop's profile on Hopscotch and look it, look at his favorites!

Manateeshirt:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::sunglasses::neutral_face:: OHMYGODOHMYGOD! WOOT!

Me: WOOT WOOT!

Manateeshirt:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::sunglasses::neutral_face:: so awesome!!

And some other stuff happened where I logged onto his iPad and took a screenshot of the notifications

People probably won't freak out, but can you give me some people to spam like? I'm bored. I finished spam liking MagmaPOP, Valgo, Rawrbear, A Happy Coder, and part of tankt2016 just now XD

I dunno where else to ask, so this is the topic lol

Funky63. Good luck

You're gonna kill me. Okay. iPad's probably going to crash really fast tho XD

I think funky63 spam liked once, mastermind creations.

I got up to two weeks, good enough XD

(collapses on ground)

Hehe. I finished @MagmaPOP's likes in like 2 minutes
He had 600+