Like Donations! NOMINATIONS

Wait, wait, wait... If I published 600+... Then how many did funky publish?! O_o

People like eggs, huh? :laughing: @PopTart0219

Over 9000 on both accounts xD
Althoughhe unpublished like 9000 projects O_o

Everyone loves eggs.

We need more egg projects :smiley:

Ooh... I got a cool idea... So there's an egg on a spoon right? And you have to move it with the spoon so it doesn't crack from something that comes from all directions... Not sure what though! And when it cracks the screen goes over to a pre-rendered trail image of a broken egg...

Ooh, kind of like those ele.mentary games where you balance the giant egg on the tiny spoon?

Except no balancing... I don't want have to code balance according to movement... Takes a while... Maybe

Something like undertale fights maybe... That you have to avoid stuff trying to hit you, you know?

Not balancing, just an example :slightly_smiling:

Yeah. Like kitchen stuff flying at you :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah... Except I'm not sure what...

I'll search through emojis...

:herb::mushroom::corn::banana::bulb::hocho:

There's actually not that much kitchen things

AFK

AFK at 12:10 (lunch) eastern

Ok

And.... I'm back

What? @Follow4LikesOfficial

@MagmaPOP @Gilbert189 Manateeshirt:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::sunglasses::neutral_face: who doesn't have a forum account, and VanillaCat, who does but isn't on very often, I know both of them IRL and I know they would FLIP if they got a like from you guys :smile:

I saw this topic before the idea topic and...let's say I was a bit confused :stuck_out_tongue:

Ima spam like people too. Bai.