Life Of A Wolf - Suggestions And More

Name of Project: Life Of A Wolf (Not Complete)
Link to the Project: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13i5dgs47w

im kind of a quarter of a way to completing it, but i plan to make it my biggest project ever

i only did a third of the first stronghold, so i have a long way to go. and im thinking about making a pack village (basically just a wolf village with NPCs giving you quests to do)

there’s a lvling up quest (WIP) (like, killing 10 enemy’s, completing a certain stronghold etc) and a side quest given to you by NPCs

idk if i should add a main quest, but that will take way too long and isn’t exactly the most realistic (then again strongholds aren’t realistic either)

here’s a poll

• add village
  • dont add village
0 voters

ye that’s it.
carry on with your lives and do not do the poll thingy because that wont help at all no nope.

2 Likes

cool game!

lol i cant code

3 Likes

Idk what to put

6 Likes

i knew i was going to cringe on this later on

5 Likes

If you do, make a dlc pack with Kawla on it.

6 Likes

lol will do, kawla

5 Likes

This game is so good i can’t wait to see the full release but here is something to consider:
How do you get out of the stronghold lol

5 Likes

ohh it is still kinda a work in progress. the stronghold isnt complete so once you enter there’s no going back out

ty!

4 Likes

Yw! :). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It looks like you did it with your heart, do you plan to finish it? it doesn’t work with the buttons on the keyboard and not with the mouse…) well, I think you understand the main problems, I wish you luck!

5 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the fourm!

Feel free to introduce yourself! :D

1 Like

If you’re talking about an actual physical keyboard(I don’t know if they added a coded one to the game, I havent played it), then only modded Hopscotch supports it. So I imagine that the majority of the projects on Hopscotch don’t use the keyboard.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: Anlaki, it would be great

3 Likes

Hi! Can’t wait to see the full release also can you find the puppy yet? I wondered around the map and I couldn’t find the puppy. I think I got lost outside of the map :} Could you add borders that I can’t go across?

2 Likes