LGBT Understanding- Hopscotch School -CLOSED- SCHOOL STARTED

lgbt

Yes, I'll be very busy with other schools, but I'd like to teach a special school because everyone else it teaching languages so why shouldn't I teach the sexualities and genders of the LGBT community so some transphobes and homophobes can understand? Please don't flag and I'll only accept you if you weren't in any anti-LGBT fights on the anti side.

IF YOU ARE GONNA FIGHT DO NOT ENTER

I WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING FIVE PEOPLE

FORM:
Hopscotch username:
Forum username:
Do you support LGBT?:
Have you been in any anti-LGBT (either it not being on the forum or just not liking it out in the open) fights on the anti side?:
P.S. I will know if you're lying. Please don't answer with "possibly gay" or "possibly straight" just answer with the truth.

DO NOT FLAG
-PP

Hopscotch username: N4E
Forum username: Why ask?
Sexuality: Straight
Do you support LGBT?: Yes. My sister, whom I am very close to, is lesbian.
Have you been in any anti-LGBT (either it not being on the forum or just not liking it out in the open) fights on the anti side?: No.

Hopscotch username: DancindDINO123
Forum username: Why ask?
Sexuality: Straight
Do you support LGBT?: Yes. I have two moms
Have you been in any anti-LGBT (either it not being on the forum or just not liking it out in the open) fights on the anti side?: No no no no a million times no

FORM:
Hopscotch username: Giraffedolphin26 :dolphin:
Forum username: @Giraffedolphin26
Sexuality: probably asexual just because apparently people my age are supposed to feel sexual attraction but I don't??
Could change tho :wink:
Do you support LGBT?: Ye
Have you been in any anti-LGBT (either it not being on the forum or just not liking it out in the open) fights on the anti side?: NOOOOOOOOOOO ~le Darth Vader screech

Just wondering, will you post the lessons on Hopscotch? I just want to know how this is related to Hopscotch (not saying that it isn't, but maybe I misread something. I'm like that XP)

Hopscotch username: UndertaleTacoz
Forum username: UndertaleTacoz
Sexuality: heteroromantic asexual (?) im not too sure about it yet
Do you support LGBT?: yes
Have you been in any anti-LGBT (either it not being on the forum or just not liking it out in the open) fights on the anti side?: no

Yeah well...
You see, the lessons will be on the forum.
There are many LGBT fights here and I want others to know about many kinds of things in it so they can understand us more. Anonymous's isn't on HS and he's teaching them Latin. The others aren't on Hopscotch and this will take place in the forum. Good question.

Got it!
Sounds fun! I'm excited :D

Once enough people apply, I'll decide who is in.

Applications due by Tuesday 24

Any more people?
Any?
Please?
Any?

@Huggingfluffybear Do you wanna join? Just fill out the form And I'll decide

Umm no I allready understand LGBT a ton!

There's a bunch of other genders though and a lot of other sexualities and we're gonna learn most of the ones you guys don't know. Besides maybe this class will make you think that it's appropriate for our forum @Huggingfluffybear

Sorry, no I allready soend like a hour of research a day on LGBT!

Then you'll be able to tell me about all the genders and sexualities. All of them.

DancingDINO123 not dancindDONO123

LGBTTQQIAAP

BOOM from the top of my head!

Can you tell me what they all mean?
I'm sorry, I just find it a bit hard to believe that you spend an hour everyday researching LGBT.
I don't know why you would even do that :joy:

oh that's right I've been stalking this topic in case you guys didn't know :P

@huggingfluffybear no that's the acronym :joy::joy: It's LGBTTQIAAPD+ by the way. I meant all. The genders not eh acronym. But you sign have to do it. You're gonna be a students anyways because you need to understand more...

I find that hard to believe.

Lesbian gay bisexual transgender tarnsexual queer questioning intersex asexual ally pansexual!

And maybe not a hour but at least a good half a hour!