Lenny Legion club? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

club
please_consider
art_club

Ah, hopefully there isn't another topic just like this out there... :cold_sweat: Anyways, I am painfully aware of the fact that I am not a very popular artist... So anyways, in an attempt to avoid further embarrassing myself, I thought I would start out here, on the forum. Anyways, I was thinking to starting a club. Yeah, I know. If I'm not popular, nobody will join. Honestly, I would be happy with just a few members. Anyways, the club would be called... drumroll please... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Lenny Legion! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). This club would mostly focus on writing, art, and character design challenges. I have a lot of cool ideas for this club, so I hope somebody will notice me and decide to join! I will not put out a form until I am sure at least a few people will join. So yeah. Also, please be polite if I do anything against forum rules, ect, seeing as I am a total noob here on forum .

Me! And you aren't a bad artist :wink:

Er mah gerd! This is like all of my favorite things rolled into one! I'll join!

And you are an AWESOME artist!

Can I join the Lenny Legion club @Firefox148

Can I be part of club!

Ok, to all the people asking about joining, I think I might release something on my Hopscotch account about it. Based off of the results I get here, and on Hopscotch, I will make a form thing! ^-^
-Thank you! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ok, so if you want to join, there is now an application form on my profile. Just scoll past the Undertale Characters with mettaton legs, and it's there. It looks like a really long, blue paragraph, but you only need to fill out a little bit of it. Make sure you read and complete the project titled ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)LENNY LEGION( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you would like to join. (It MUST be titled that in order for me to see it.)
-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I dunnit. I hope there weren't any misspellings on there ;-;

i wanna meme
but by myself
i already have my secret stash of memes and i have 10 pet lennies

Ugh. I hate to do this, cuz this is the best club ever, but I can't join, since my iPad had been taken away for the summer and my old iPad two just isn't fit for drawing... If I can join any other way, it would be greatly appreciated, but if nothing can be done, I understand.
Thanks!

Omg your bio made me laugh so hard.
LMHO RN!
@Firefox148

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)