Legends of Zelda Hopscotch game series

help_with_code
legendsofzelda

Hello people of the forum.
I recently had the idea for a series of games about Legends of Zelda made from shapes. The games its self would be fairly simple, but be deep in plot. Since I’m not the best coder, I decided to get help from here. I will not be posting things about the story, but about the code. Anyone can help and give input, and everyone that helps will get credit on the finished game.
I will give more details if people decide to help, and feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you for reading this.

(I didn’t know where to put this so I hope collabs, requests, and competitions works.)

@OMTL @POMTL

(Sorry if you were tagged twice.)

I’ll help as much as I can

I made a Zelda game once I’ll post a link

Thank you. I will post a glitch I found once I am on my phone. (It’s a glitch probably easily fixed by more experienced coders. :P)

Ok thanks.

Alright I gotcha. I’ll try my best. Sometimes it’s hard to explain through here but I can try

Here is the link

Hey I remember that game! It was really good

@FRENCH_WAVE123
I remember seeing that project on featured. It was very cool! I like the scene changes.

@Panthera

From what I see my game will be pretty different (so don’t worry about me copying) but thanks for the help and inspiration!

(sorry if that came off as rude)

I am excited to see how this turns out, because I love Zelda games

I took down the link…that project was trash…just like my playing…

Thanks!
I love Zelda too
My brother is obsessed though

Nah it wasn’t

It was better than most my games

People who have posted
@TheCMStudios
@FRENCH_WAVE123
@Panthera
@HopscotchRemixer

Uh if it’s alright with you all, could you be my tag list if I have any bugs and stuff?
Feel free to say no

Sure I guess?

Also, i’m in a really self-deprecating mood right now, so, everything that I’ve done I’m currently viewing as trash

Yep. Tag me anytime you need help

Ya put me on dat list👍🏻

Will this game look similar to the original legends of Zelda? Or 2-D? Or what.

I’l help as mutch as i can

The original was 2d lol but i think your referring to the Nintendo switch version or the 3ds