Left Hopscotch. And that's final

Hey guys. Sorry I left Hopscotch.

I've been just ignored by all my friends and all that other crud. I may have followers, but absolutely NO supporters, and how nobody really looks at me, and I'm still getting a ton of hate from Galasfera's supporters so I just had to suffer. So... You guys really did yourselves. I'm gone forever. Even so..
I'm just too old for it... If you guys want to talk to me now, go ahead.

20 Likes

You are pretty new, so I don't know who you are. But you should keep trying. But it's your choice so......

5 Likes

That's sad to hear. Sometimes we do get too old for things.

If you want, we can be friends.

6 Likes

Yeah, sure, okay! Thank you for understanding.

3 Likes

Great!

Of course I understand being old :joy:

3 Likes

Can you give me a general age group? Like are you 16-18?

2 Likes

Don't give up!
Haters gonna hate, but just know that they can't do what you do, so just think that you're better than them

it may feel hard, but you just gotta keep marchin on
Your drawings are amazing, don't quit because a few people don't like you

4 Likes

I know how you feel. I was that way for three years, and I just got my first feature last month. Now I start averaging around 40 likes per project and it's getting better.

3 Likes

12-15 is my age group

2 Likes

Well, I've been famous then I've been hated. It's happened over and over and I'm sick of it.

3 Likes

Teen.

2 Likes

Close enough to a teen in my opinion

3 Likes

I haven´t seen you around, but report those haters to THT! Hating is really rude!

2 Likes

;-;
I'll miss you.
For the RP, should we just make Kinkflyer leave for a while, or do you mind if one of us writes as Kinkflyer?

Also, do you like writing stories on your own, or just doing RPs?

3 Likes

I'm...sorry your leaving...@Winged_Cat
If (or when) you come back just know that we'll be here for you.
...sorry for replying so late
Good bye, friend.

3 Likes

I kinda like storywriting and Roleplaying..
Also, one of you guys (or two) can roleplay as Kinkflyer. I'm not getting Hopscotch again till I get me 33G iPad intead of this cruddy one.

1 Like

Hey @Winged_Cat you may never see this, but I just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of you're art, again you may never read this...

1 Like

What? You... I... I don't even KNOW you! And you don't know me!

1 Like

@SuperGirl3Acer @t7lks I'm getting a new iPad soon and might be coming back to Hopscofch

3 Likes

*hopscotch -_- autocorrect isn't helping me today

3 Likes