...Leaving... (Please don't be alarmed! :00)

hopscotch
renegadebird
thisisatag

Like many other great hopscotchers, I am obligated to turn in my iPad on Monday. Last week, all the drawing apps(including Tayasui Sketches and Sketchbook Pro) were deleted. I couldn't do any requests(Sorry, @Rainboom... D:)! It was hard news for me at first, but I realized I still had Hopscotch, so I could take some light from the situation. I will be publishing a 'good-bye' project, soon! So... I'm most likely not able to use Hopscotch again, except on my old phone, which has extremely poor quality. Basically— I have Thursday, Friday, and Monday morning until I turn in my iPad.

However, I will still be on the forum(sort of). Unfortunately, iPads will be replaced with Chromebooks next year in 7th grade, so I don't have access to Hopscotch! The purpose of the replacement of Chromebooks was because my school thought that the apps were a distraction and wouldn't help students redeem anything for an educational cause. This was mostly because of the same group of students who were using the iPads to go on Instagram and secretly take pictures of unsuspecting kids and teachers! They were banned from ever using the iPads again, but the consequences affected the entire school. Unless I can go on Hopscotch on computer, there really isn't much I can do! D:

For the summer, I will be in a 'sleepaway' camp for two weeks! I'll be back in beginning/mid July. Because electronics are not allowed, I'm not able to access the forum. Besides, my family thinks I have to "endure the wilderness" and "understand the beauty of nature". There's a 75% chance that I'm going to lose my Regular badge... :sweat_smile: Fortunately, I get to go on the camp's computers(to track down lost campers :P)every once in a while, so you might see me around! :DD

@VanillaOwl—sorry, I can't do the zoo animal dare because of the finals I have piled up on one another this week(Science, social studies, math, Spanish, etc.)! :000

Is it okay if I draw it instead? :DD

Clone Pixel Art Tutorial
What Happened to RenegadeBird?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:0!

I'm so sorry. ;-;

Bye, @RenegadeBird1! You were my inspiration for trail art and you still are. c:

Your drawings are so awesome! I love looking at them all the time. I'll miss your masterpieces that you call 'art'. :0

Have fun in seventh grade and in camp! I know you'll rock it. xD

I'm glad you'll still be on the forum sometimes, frend! c:

I'm choking up right now ;u;

Tank u so much, fren!
You're going into eighth grade now, am I correct?

Thank you so much! ;u;

You were my inspiration on Hopscotch and my role model on the forum!

Yes that is fine! :D

IM SU SAD ABOUT U LEAVING HOPSCOTCH ;-;-;

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear this! We will miss you so much! I'm so glad you'll still be on the forum! Your trail art projects inspired me to try trail art! Your detail is incredible, and you've been an amazing frend and coder. :D You'll have a great time next year, and the year after that and after that and after that... :D XD We'll miss you! Bye frend. ;-; :D

Yay! :DD

I'll immediately start tomorrow! :3

You're welcome! c:

I'm really sad knowing a great person like you won't be here. ;-;

And, yes, I am! :D

@RenegadeBird1

D: D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D: D: D:D: D:!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

IM V SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO TURN YOUR IPAD IN!!!!!!!

D:

@Bananadog Thank you so much, fren :0000000

@AvocadoDont Thank you! I've always admired your amazing art! :DD

@RenegadeBird1 TSYM!!!! I've always loved your art too! (Trail-art included)

I'm still really sad ;-;-;

But I'm happy that you'll be here sometimes! :D

It really gets me excited when I see you like my post or tag me. :D

I've always wished I was in your bio from the day I joined the forum, and now I am! :0

You're an awesome friend and person, @RenegadeBird1, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that by now. :3

I JUST REALIZED I'VE LIKED LIKE ZERO OF YOUR PROJECTS AND SO I JUST WENT AND LIKED ALL OF THEM BC THEY'RE ALL AMAZING

Ahhh... TySM!! :DD

:00000
I was such a bad artist back then xD

I'm going to miss you! ;-;

You're projects and art are all amazing, and you're always super kind and helpful on the forum. Thank you so much for all you've done.

:0

;-;

Bye! ;-;
You're an amazing trail and text artist.

I will miss you!

I'm glad you'll still be in the forum, and have fun at the 'sleepaway' camp! :D

Awww I'm sad. Atleast you'll be on the forum. You're an amazing artist and trail artist.

Aww.. it's sad to see such a great artist and coder have to leave ;-;
You are a huuuuge inspiration to me, I hope you know :D
Hopefully I'll see you around, and have fun at your summer camp! 7th grade will be awesome for you too, I just know it!

@CreativeCoder @SmilingSnowflakes @Bubbles4Ever929 @GiraffedoIphin26

Thanks you so much, guise!

I'm having a "warm fuzzies" moment ;u;

Oh yes, my guise is very good! You can never tell me from the crowd!

Sad u r leaving ;-;

good u r staying on the forum :D