Leaving for a little bit, announcement (please read)

So title says all. I'll be leaving for a bit I don't know how long. My projects in HS barely get any plays at all, like 5 for each one. I'm not leaving HS but the HSF. I know people will be like "popularity doesn't matter". I don't wanna hear it. Also I see when people go crazy for people like @Valgo and @FoodDelivery. I wish I were them and people would appreciate me and go crazy for me. Also the forum is ruining me, I getting worse grades at school and I'm trying to earn some money by mowing lawns but I end up in my room on here. Whatever, i know people will be like "No don't leave" but they won't care. Friends tag list, people who may actually care, @bluedogmc-official @NeoPixel @William04GamerA @AlohaHawaiiStudios.

Then if I come back I'll be inactive so ya. See ya guys even tho you probably don't care -danaball20

List (125 tags)
@BB-Box
@Allyb
@Artistic_cat
@ArtyAnimal
@AvocadoDont
@AwesomeNachos
@Awesome_giraffe
@BaconStudios
@BerryFOX
@BlastFusion
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@ButterBark
@celine
@ChocolateFox
@CodePerfect
@codingkit
@ColourfulBlack
@ConnellCoder
@CreationsOfaNoob
@cupcakemaniac1
@Cutedolphin
@DatKawaiiPillow
@danaball20
@DECODECO
@DiamondDragon
@diss_track_queen
@DMF
@DragonMc
@Dylan329
@EmojiArts
@EmojisRUs
@Explorer_
@ExquisiteSoup
@FascinatingTreehouse
@FCD
@FluffyMarshmellow
@FoodDelivery
@FreshGuppy
@FunkyGoldfish
@GiraffeProductions
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@Goobrgrlrye
@gryphonroadblocks
@happy12345678910
@HappyPerson
@Himynameismeredith1
@Houseelf87
@HRR1213
@IKeudin
@ILoveFashion12
@Jess888
@Jojo
@JonnyGamer
@KawaiiHotDog
@kenlauescuadro
@KiraForPrez
@KoolM123
@Kosho
@kubajr
@KVJ
@LavenderArts
@LegendOfFriday
@Mei-The-Riolu
@Mothwolf
@Mr.rex
@Murphy1
@NeoPixel
@Petrichor
@Paige1212
@Paydent12
@PerfectPanda24
@PianoGorilla2006
@PIANOMAN
@Pink_Roses
@Periwinkle_Dolphin
@Potter_Head
@PumpkinGirl
@Puppylulu
@PurpleStorybook
@Rainboom
@Rider
@RubyStars
@RubyWolf1
@ScarySweetheart
@Sensei_Coder
@shamrockcat
@Silverdolphin
@Skyarmygenral
@SnowGirl_Studios
@sophia71205
@StarKid
@StarryDream
@Steelhooves
@StRiKe_Charler123
@Strongerthanyou
@Sugarisyummy
@Sweater
@TACOCODE
@treefrogstudios
@TrevCoding
@TheDrawer
@UnderagedCoder1
@Valgo
@ValueGamesStudio
@Vortex.inc
@waddlemarco
@WasIdealessHere
@WhiteFeathers
@William04GamerA
@Work_kids_coding
@Yellow_Mellow
@YuxinaYammy
@Zachyswag

Ok see ya have fun with life

Thanks, you too. I'll be back in a little bit

We're all going to miss you. Before you go, I just want you to know that I absolutely love your Hopscotch projects. I have faith that you will become more well known in some time. :wave:

Thanks! That really means a lot. Just for games in the furture which project is your favorite? @BellaWafflez17

Okay good byeeeeeeeeee

Hello!
I don't think I know you yet, but I've had prior experience with dealing with this kind of situation.

For the part on the forum, I personally know some friends(some of whom left), like @OrangeScent1, @Rawrbear, @LotsaPizza, and myself who have gone through a phase, where we thought the forum was taking a toll on our school life and should do the right thing by taking a break. I completely support your opinions, and I know that addiction is very difficult to overcome. In fact, you are doing the right thing, but I'd like to make a suggestion. You can try making a schedule. It gives you the opportunity to bide your time well. I used the same method when I started to abuse my privileges. The forum was consuming my life, especially because of all the incoming art requests and the limited time I had for coding big projects so people wouldn't "forget" about me. It gave me so much stress until I finally backed out, claiming I would "come back eventually". In truth, the forum and Hopscotch had contributed to all the procrastination and addiction I already had. Unfortunately, I never came back, until now. I'm giving myself the privilege of going on the forum for only a few hours a week.

As for Hopscotch, appreciate what time you have to code. Take your time, be creative, and your efforts will be rewarded.

;3

I'm not going to try to convince you to stay, because it's your choice.

But I'll really miss you. I care about you.

Are you happy I'm leav ing? Private

• NO
  • Don't go
  • Ok
  • Meh
  • Yes ■■■■■■■■■■ leave forever

0voters

I'm your friend, and I care! ;-;

In the end, if Hopscotch messes with your schedule in anyway, get rid of it, or restrict your time. Your life is way more important.

Bye frenapai! We will miss you! ;-;
Have fun earning some money by mowing lawns!

Just leave and be successful in life

I know you do. We have been friends for so long but I need to. In my personal life I gotta help out my parents. I'll still be a tiny bit active.

Thank you for that detailed statement. Thanks for supporting my opition too. I know exactly what your saying

True true bye bye frenapai!

I will try lol. I'll miss you all

I will when I want.

Do you mean that in a negative way?

ikr

I know how u feel
Byeeeeee

;-;

DUDE

No

I want you to do well in life and this forum is brining you down