Leave A Trail Q&A!

People wonder, "How big is leave a trail 3000, anyways? And why does it cover the screen no matter what?!?" Well, this is why.

When you leave a trail, let's say you put in 50 as the width.

I will change my move forward to 1 so I will show you a dot.

Now, what the width is actually saying is "Use the color ___ and fill in the amount of pixels around the character as the width." You probably don't understand this because I'm bad at explaining, but here's a better explanation:

So, when you do leave a trail 3000, it's make a circle 3000 pixels around the character, then filling it in. Your IPad would need to be HUGE for the dot to still show up as a dot.

Ask more questions about the Leave A Trail block and I will answer as soon as I can. Please tell me if you'd like to help answering questions. Please don't answer unless if I said you could, because then this won't go crazy about answering the same question a zillion times from so many people answering.

Thanks @Hoppertoscotch, this is extremely helpful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can't like so
:heart:

Very cool! Would it cover the screen on a iPad pro?

@Huggingfluffybear
Well, is it atleast a 6,000 by 6,000 editor for the IPad Pro?

@PopTart0219
I found this out from tinkering around, found it out, so I thought I could share it!!! I also know a lot other things about Leave A Trail so....

Idk I would half to check my dad has one!

@Huggingfluffybear as long as it's 6,000 by 6,000 or smaller, it should work for atleast the middle of the screen.

I will half to see I think it will work!