Learnit Coding Camp, Take 2!

Alright, coding camp take two!

Welcome to Learnit Coding Camp 2!

This one is a bit more freestyle, as instructors can pick what they teach and so forth. I’ll be teaching, and we’ll have a lesson library (mostly for fast access and finding who your instructor is)
There’ll be links to lessons already posted, as well as tagged updates when lessons are posted. That’s about it!
Instructors, please use AwesomeE’s Custom Tags Without Custom Groups method to tag your students. That’s the only real rule lol, freestyle the rest!

Instructor signup:

Hopscotch user:
Forum user:
What would you like to teach?:
Is there a specific date you want to start working on?:
What do you want your Camp Classroom to be called?:
Do you want your students to have an “exam”? (Where they make a project, implementing what they learned in your class):
Have you made projects using this system before?:
If so, please link them here:
You will be notified if you’re accepted :slightly_smiling_face:
If I am not busy, the selection for instructors usually will take me less then a day

Student signup form

Currently Open!

(not open until we have two or more instructors):
Hopscotch user:
Forum user:
What classroom(s) do you want to join?:
You’ll be accepted immediately and added as soon as I can get on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please tag me when you signup so I can find the forms faster and therefore keep this moving smoothly. Thank you!

Lesson Library
Instructors and Classrooms

@AstrosUwU - Basic Trail Art (Exam? Yes) (starts March 13th)
@TheDeliciousOrange - TDO’s Tangerines (Games and Trail Art) (Exam? Yes) (starts March 13th)
@Sage - The Arts (Trail Art and Pixel Art) (Exam? Yes) (starts March 13th)
@Dragongirl1264 - Dragon’s Valuable Values (Values) (Exam? Yes) (Starts Monday)

Students and Classrooms

@AstrosUwU - @Dragongirl1264’s class

One last note
Please remember to tag your instructors, not me, for your lessons. Thank you!

New feature!

Complete a class, earn 5 AstrosPoints! F= 0 D= 5 C= 10 B= 15 A= 20 A+ = 25
Turn in points to earn:
Requests (full color-25 points/sketch-15 points/half body-5/full body-15 (add up points from color/sketch and full/half to get how many points it’ll cost to request it)

10 Likes

Update Tag List

Feel free to ask me to get updated for lessons and anything like that even if you aren’t learning :slightly_smiling_face:
@Sage
@TheDeliciousOrange
@Dragongirl1264

5 Likes

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!

2 Likes

Here ya go

2 Likes

Your application has been noticed and is being processed as we speak :wink:

2 Likes

@TheDeliciousOrange, you have be approved! Your User and Class are being added into the lesson library, you’ll be tagged but you can ignore it it’s just me adding you into the library :wink:
Welcome to the Instructors Panel! Your class starts One Week from now!

2 Likes

Yay

2 Likes

NOTIFICATION!

Students can now input their forms and they will be considered!
Should I tag omtl
Okay thx TDO lol

@omtl

11 Likes

Go ahead! That’s what the OMTL is for!

4 Likes

Hello there

5 Likes

Hey there! Your application will be considered! By system I mean have you used what you’re teaching before, sorry if I wasn’t clear on that

4 Likes

Ah okay

Yeah I can link some

(later though, I’m in math class now)

3 Likes

Oof okay thx

3 Likes

I’ll tag you when I add them

How many should I add?

2 Likes

I can’t find your Hopscotch user :worried: no worries, I’m just not looking hard enough

3 Likes

Only one or two

3 Likes

try looking up sage dragon

Then it should

3 Likes

Found ya! And you’ve been approved! Welcome to the Instructors Panel! You might get tagged when I add you to the library: you don’t have to look at it if you don’t want to :wink:

3 Likes

I forgot, @Sage and @TheDeliciousOrange, you’ll be automatically tagged for updates. If you don’t want to be, feel free to ask to be removed from the tag list :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hopscotch user: Dragongirl1264
Forum user: Dragongirl1264
What would you like to teach?: Values
Is there a specific date you want to start working on?: Idk Monday maybe
What do you want your Camp Classroom to be called?: Dragon’s Valuable Values
Do you want your students to have an “exam”? (Where they make a project, implementing what they learned in your class): Y e s, a small one
Have you made projects using this system before?: You mean values? I use them a lot so it will take a long time to link them sorry
If so, please link them here:

I meant to quote this but it didn’t work

3 Likes