Learn A Language - Topic [OFFICIAL]

forum

Hi everyone! What if you could learn different languages by reading a post? That is what this topic is about.

About L.A.L (Learn A Language)

By using global edit on posts, you can create a L.A.L post which is a post people can edit in their translates of the text.. For example, you are reading a post that is a L.A.L-post that is in English, translated to German. You know how to translate it to Swedish, so you edit a Swedish translation in. By reading or contributing to a L.A.L-post, you are learning other languages.

Create a Learn A Language - post

First, you need to be a regular. But the reason I am not posting this in the lounge is because you can tag me in a post with where you want to post and what you want to post so I can create a L.A.L post for you!

Guidelines:

Long posts only. If you post a short post saying something like "Awesome! Congratulations, I have also been on featured.", you should just post it like normal. But if it is long, you can make it a L.A.L-post.

Include the "About"-section. To make a post, you will need to add this:

About this post

This is a Learn A Language -post (L.A.L). This post is created in purpose to understand and learn new languages. By using global edit on posts, you can create a L.A.L post which is a post people can edit in their translates of the text.. For example, you are reading a post that is a L.A.L-post that is in English, translated to German and Dank Meme. You know how to translate it to Swedish, so you edit a Swedish translation in. By reading or contributing to a L.A.L-post, you are learning other languages.

Start with English posts. Just post posts in English, and translate them from there.

List of L.A.L-posts:

Add your post here, follow this form:
Topic:
Post number/link:

You don´t need to ask if you want to create a post. Just follow the guidelines, happy learning!

of cource, you have to follow the community guidelines. Just edit here if you have created a post, and don´t do anything else.

Nice topic, but I'm a bit confused.

Why are you confused?

OMTL
@ConnellCoder
@VanillaBlossom
@BB-Box
@Kitkat26
@KVJ
@Black_Panther
@Holly_Aarmau
@Deadfr
@EsteemedTrout
@Catface4
@Paydent12
@karmicsans618
@RubyStars
@Sensei_Coder
@FunkyGoldfish
@Candycane
@William04GamerA
@Jess888
@ArtyAnimal
@EmmabugOnTheForum
@waddlemarco
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rainboom
@PixelMaster64
@Potter_Head
@StRiKe_Charler123
@StarryDream
@codingCupcake123
@Murphy1
@treefrogstudios
@MrHotdog64
@Sugarisyummy
@AvocadoDont
@EP125
@bluedogmc-official
@Ella_13
@Sweetlina
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@FluffyMarshmellow
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@YuxinaYammy
@PerfectPanda24
@Explorer_
@ColourfulBlack
@JojoDude
@happy12345678910
@Sprouse
@GiraffeProductions
@TheGreenBanana
@MR.GAM3R
@Themasterofairjitzu
@HopedHoper
@AwesomeNachos
@FortatoBuilder
@Valgo
@Pixel

I'm also a bit confused

Ok I get it sorta now

Is the first post supposed to be on global edit?

The post you create needs to have global edit on. A L.A.L post a normal post - but people translate it to different languages by editing.

Ok that makes more sense

So like this?
About this post
This is a Learn A Language -post (L.A.L). This post is created in purpose to understand and learn new languages. By using global edit on posts, you can create a L.A.L post which is a post people can edit in their translates of the text.. For example, you are reading a post that is a L.A.L-post that is in English, translated to German and Dank Meme. You know how to translate it to Swedish, so you edit a Swedish translation in. By reading or contributing to a L.A.L-post, you are learning other languages.

Hello

Hallo
Hola
Bonjour
Hej @William04GamerA
Konnichiwa
Bongu @Candycane
Merhaba
hOI
Aloha
你好
Salut @BB-Box

Yes, but add the About spoiler before the post starts.

Hello. Learning languges is fun! What languages do you speak? This is a cool idea. I wonder how many languages people translate this into. Lets try to get this to 8 languages. Well, have fun translating!

"helo. Lerrning laengueges iz fn! Wut lenguge du u speek? Ths iz a kewl idea. I wnder how meny lenguges peopl translte this in2. Lts try 2 gt dis 2 8 lenguges.
Wel, hev fun tranzlateeng!"
- Dank meme

你好。学习语言是很有趣的!你说什么语言?这是一个很酷的想法。我想知道人们把这个给翻译成多少个语言让我们试一试能不能把这个给翻译成8个语言。呃,快乐的继续翻译吧!
~Chinese

Hej. Att lära språk är roligt! Vilka språk pratar du? Det här är en häftig idè. Jag undrar hur många språk personer kommer översätta detta till. Låt oss försöka få det till 8 språk. Ha kul när du översätter!
- Swedish

Hola L.A.L! Se trata de Malie! ¡ Hablo a español! Me encanta codificación camino arte!

Yo hablo español tambièn
I don't actually know very much

I am a person who likes Hopscotch! Translate this!

I em e pursun hoo laiks Hepsketst! Twunslet dis!

Ich bin einen Mensch, der Hopscofch magt. Übersetze dies!
--
Jag är en person som gillar Hopscotch! Översätt detta!

Is this related to hopscotch?

Yes, I think so. You learn other Hopscotcher's languages. And I am thinking of making it more related with a forum account and some tests in the app.

Hello! This is a really cool topic! Great job @William04GamerA! Translate this!

Hej! Det här är en väldigt cool tråd! Bra jobbat @William04GamerA! Översätt detta!

Hallo! Dies ist eine wirkliche coole Topik! Gut gemacht @William04GamerA! Übersetze dies!

I am bumping this topic up. It might be confusing, but it's still cool.