Leadership Team Reporting - Questions, Concerns and Compliments

Oh yeah, that’s true

6 Likes

But the first time it was closed, it was closed for like 3 hours, wasn’t it?
Why not start with 1, then 3, 5, etc. like TheDrawer said?

4 Likes

That’s exactly what the #debug-my-code category is for. I’d recommend making a topic since that way if other people have a similar bug it’s easier for them to find a response.

About that by the way, I think a better way than closing topics about bugs in code or other questions about Hopscotch as soon as they’re solved is not very good. It would be better to set a timer for a day or two to allow more people to provide input to the topic. That would add more work archiving wise though.

4 Likes

@Madi_Hopscotch_ huh interesting probably has to do with ending with a “_” maybe?

Yes 1 am plan I still need to work on that
It will be of important greatness
Actually I need helpp

5 Likes

@Petrichor

How ist thou

Oop wrong topic

4 Likes

Yeah it is because of how it ends

3 Likes

Are we allowed to put YT links if it’s not personal?

2 Likes

​​​​​​​​​​​Yep.

2 Likes

Hi guys :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I hope y’all are having a fantastic day. I never really do this, but this is going to be a longer one. Okay. Let’s start off with the fact that our forum leaders are AMAZING. They just really are. Like- can you believe that people actually really close to our age could possibly be so amazingly mature? It’s unbelievable.

And then there’s the fact that they’re so kind and compassionate. It’s epic. The leaders around here aren’t just leaders to me. They’re truly great friends, and I can’t believe that they’ve been this amazing for so long. Some of you have said that you feel like the leaders ‘changed’ after they were promoted. In my opinion, I completely disagree. Great power comes with great responsibility ( :wink: ) which I think also means that they’re going to have to be super responsible and won’t always be able to have fun and chat all the time.

But what I simply cannot believe is that people who literally keep our forum running can be as sweet as pumpkin pie (is that only a southern thing to say? :thinking:). I can’t repeat it enough: y’all are amazing. @Leaders

11 Likes

I totally second.
Ana picked incredible people here. The leads listen to us, and they don’t want us to get in any trouble. They truly care about us.
ily leads, and what you’re doing!

6 Likes

I third the motion

4 Likes

Edit has been taken away
Wow

2 Likes

Oh come on
Wasn’t the outcome of that negative, last time it was taken away?

2 Likes

Shoot I can’t spell

3 Likes

No edit was taken away?

Now I won’t be able to fix all my terrible autocorrects

3 Likes

Wait what it was?!

2 Likes

Yeah :((

Ugh this has happened before

2 Likes

Yep
Oh boy this is gonna be fun

3 Likes

Wait how are we supposed to edit drawings into our portfolios now that there’s no edits

2 Likes

XD
I dunno lololol

2 Likes