Leadership Team Reporting - Questions, Concerns and Compliments

Jazz

You’ve trained the leaders so well, their all so nice and kind, and wow. Your also a very inspirational person, and I learn so much from them every day, one day I aspire to become one of them because I can’t even say how awesome they are :blush:. They have been through so much criticism and yet there still as nice as ever!

5 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I can take very little credit for anything other than having learning experiences to share and using those as teachable moments. Rather, credit your Leaders for seeing those experiences as valuable and adopting recommendations for their own practice. They’ve all worked hard.

And yes, you and anyone else who aspires to adopt experiential wisdom from your elders and use respectful communication will be far more prepared to lead anywhere in life. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m gonna bookmark this, thank you for being so awesome to everyone!

4 Likes

Hey Jazz!

I just wanted to say how well @William04GamerA handled the situation that was going on today, I was very impressed! I was about to tag you but eventually there was no need!

9 Likes

:100:% agree

6 Likes

Yeah, very well done @William04GamerA :)

7 Likes

Who are admins? Leaders?

2 Likes

No admins are members of THT. They are currently the only people who are moderators too!

2 Likes

So you are not an admin?

2 Likes

You are part of THT forums but not THT?

2 Likes

yee, all leaders are not part of the Hopscotch Team!

If you want to find out who they are, then look here

I hope this helped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok, thank you.

2 Likes

No problem :blush:

Anything else @Awesome_Coder_25?

2 Likes

nope… nothing

2 Likes

Hello @Leaders, I would be really grateful if my topics weren’t constantly being edited. I had over 50 notifications today that were all from Leader edits, and duplicate notifs from old topics being edited.

Thank you all for understanding

4 Likes

since tomorrow is lesbian visibility day is it ok to post a drawing of :ghost::ghost:two girls :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:touching pinkies :mask: :mask::scream_cat::scream_cat:or is that still too risqué

6 Likes

Ok then thanks.

4 Likes

Wait really?

1 Like

Really what? It really is lesbian visibility day today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so s/o to lesbians! ,!

1 Like

Ah ok I didn’t know that existed
Yay me I guess, I’ll have celebrating to do
Let’s GBOT anyhow :wink:

2 Likes