Leadership Team Reporting - Questions, Concerns and Compliments about Leaders, their responsibilities and their role in the Hopscotch community

Google it. I’m sure there are several places available, so you may prefer to do your own search anyway so you and your parents/guardians can vet them.
Best wishes, okay?

Hey jazz that’s not how it works
Sometimes you CANT control what you are able to do. Where where you when all of us were frustrated about leaders? I couldn’t even post. What could I do? Just sit in my room and “illegally” help my friends?
I have to side with Someone with this one. You’re supposed to help people, I thought.

I always try to understand the leaders, I try to be empathetic… I think; “if i was a leader, I always be feeling like I have tons of work! I need to do homework, I need to keep track of the community and I always need to be aware of what’s happening” so I think we should always try to understand leaders’ point of view

Thank you. It’s very much appreciated.

[Edited by Jazz: this leader post was portaled from another location and does not violate the terms I established in the OP]

It’s the less I can do! :blush:

No? I tried my best to contact them but there was no way I could.

If you’re talking abt Jazz, she’s not here atm. And yeah, she’s not part of THT.

If you’d like, email help@gethopscotch.com or Ana at ana@gethopscotch.com and I bet you’ll get a reply soon.

And Liza left, the message you got was automated and I believe was a pm, so no one else would’ve been able to see that or address your concerns in that

[Edited by Jazz: this leader post was portaled from another location and does not violate the terms I established in the OP]

I’m not going to be emailing anyone as that makes me extremely uncomfortable. So I guess I’m screwed now

You could tag Ana but if you don’t wanna do that either then yeah, pretty much nothing else you can do.

That’s lit! I guess I gotta make a new email now!

*These above posts have been moved here from another topic, because we felt that this was the most appropriate place. No leader other than Jazz will actually post here. Those were portaled posts, and we are not intruding on your privacy.
Thank you

[Edited by Jazz: This is my personal confirmation that this leader post, and the conversation it accompanied, was portaled from another location and does not violate the terms I established in the OP]

You are very welcome

Two questions,
When the project topic comes out on the 9’th, do they strictly have to be games (not art created on hopscotch)? Or can they be art drawn using art pads on hopscotch as well?
And,
What does it mean for something to be archived? Is it put somewhere where leaders can view it?

To answer your questions:

1. I am not sure sorry!
  2. Archived is kinda like preserving something and putting it in a museum - I think people can still see it but you cannot edit or like posts etc.

As I understand it, anything coded on the Hopscotch app will qualify for the project update topic that Ana will be creating on the 9th.
Art will continue to use the current Drawing Topic.
Silverdolphin is correct. Archiving simply locks the topic and doesn’t allow any additional changes to be made, but it is still accessible for viewing, like a museum or library.

Where? Is it just for leaders to see? Or is it a separate topic?

Ana will deploy the new changes on the 9th, so I will find out when you do! :slight_smile:

are we allowed to have topics about other coding languages? i just made a topic about javascript since i am learning that.

Absolutely!!

Part of Hopscotch’s mission is to grow you into higher languages and prepare users for careers in programming and development. Search to see what topics already discuss JavaScript and if one doesn’t yet exist, start the conversation! Even better? Share how Hopscotch helped prepare you for what you are learning. Then, walk other users through the parts of Hopscotch that they might focus on learning before moving into these higher languages.

Who knows? Your experience may help others to see how Hopscotch can help them, too!

That’s really useful, thank you Jazz!