Leaders Q and A Topic

Of course! Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any more questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I voted in the poll - if it’s been created already, though, I’ll have to manually join.

2 Likes

Ok

It hasn’t yet. Thanks for voting!

3 Likes

Yep! Lmk if you need anything else!

3 Likes

So I see that people have tag group topics, am I able to make my own?

3 Likes

Yes, you’re allowed to either make a topic in the #random-stuff category for your tag list, which includes the name, tag list photo, poll, and bio, or simply post it in the yctayhch topic and link it to the Schedule for Tag Lists when you’re ready. since you already polled in the yctayhch, it’s probably best to just let it be there, however, it’s up to you!

3 Likes

Last thing, can I post links now?

3 Likes

Yes, members are allowed to freely post links!

and dw, asking questions never bothers me. I like answering them!

4 Likes

it would be fine to discuss here! just lmk what the polls would be for and what the difference options are

if it’s something we commonly allow (rate my game, feedback polls, etc) then you should be all set. if its more borderline, ill bring it up internally and get you an answer soon

11 Likes

Ok. So there are a couple:

• On my shop website, for each product a rating 5 options - 5 stars, 4 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars, 1 stars.

• Then 2 options that I would use in multiple places - Was this helpful? Yes,No

• Possibly again for multiple use - how would you rate this website and the 5 star rating options

Would these be ok? And would it make a difference if I use cookies or something so people can’t vote multiple times?

4 Likes

Check edit history

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

6 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix

2 Likes

I don’t think that is allowed since you are collecting data but idk…
if you are saying about real cookies :cookie: I want to eat them

2 Likes

Do any of you know why this was rejected?
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11yh7718my

3 Likes

hey, with the new version of hs ppl cannot access unpublished project. You’ll need to tag Yuanyuan so she puts it out of filter (:

5 Likes

Ok @Yuanyuan

3 Likes

How do I update my portfolio? Am I supposed to post it again and add the new thing?

3 Likes

post your piece of art and tag a leader, asking them to add it to your portfolio (to make it easy for them to find your portfolio, reply to it with the image + tag)

3 Likes

Can I post it seperate because it is art for a HS project?

2 Likes