Leaders Q and A Topic

I was searching groups for team (a discourse group) and I saw the user

4 Likes

@Yuanyuan, i don’t need anymore to move my ftu projects, bc i already did it with ae’s project builder

7 Likes

This is great news! I’m glad it worked out for you : )

8 Likes

Is this the sort of topic where I could ask you to reopen a closed topic of mine that I need open right now?

5 Likes

Yep, go for it!

6 Likes

Thanks.

In that case, I need this reopened so I can make a quick announcement.

3 Likes

Excuse Me Leaders,

Can you change my name to Jay

~ Jye

4 Likes

@Leaders i have a shop with Chemi as a collab. Am I allowed to start a shop that’s mine and mine alone or is there a limit?

5 Likes

Let me check on that, and I’ll get back to you!

4 Likes

Thanks SGS!

3 Likes

Done! If you want to change your name again, you may request a new name change earliest in one year from today.

10 Likes

Thanks Will

4 Likes

Are we allowed to share swift playgrounds projects?

2 Likes

Bruh

This is @Electogenius and I found out my password for this ancient account with 0 effort

Uh can a leader anon/delete this account and rename the other one to just “Electogenius”
(I think you can delete this account because there’s no activity (anymore))
I’ve never changed that account’s username in a year so I think I can have it changed

Also just saying but I had exactly 39 notifs from people tagging me wrongly, nice coincidence

Also if this ends up happening,
Goodbye, world!

18 Likes

Ayyy
Thanks @PumpkinGirl!

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’m back after 4 months or so! Idk if anyone cares, but that’s fine. Anywho, how do I change my username on here if I can? Any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

-PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG TOPIC OR NOT-

9 Likes

Welcome back! I do remember you
You can ask a leader for your username to be changed once a year here
You can also change it yourself in your preferences thingy on your anniversary
You don’t need to make a topic to ask a small doubt, by the way

5 Likes

@/Leaders, i’m confused, are “first post” posts allowed?

2 Likes

we dont typically allow those, no. you can add something like “ooh, first post!” somewhere in the first post but it cant just be “first” – it has to be productive and relevant. if its not, it doesnt add to the convo and counts as spam, so we typically remove them

6 Likes
1 Like