Leaders Q and A Topic

theres no requirements at all! feel free to apply if you’re interested.

as stated in the topic:

it’s perfectly alright to be on and off intermittently and to not have any required foruming time, even us leaders dont.
all positions here are voluntary, meaning you dedicate as much time as youre able and thats enough.

if you can be super active every day, thats great! if you cant but still demonstrate a string love for hopscotch and our community here, thats great too!

4 Likes

Great! Another totally random question,
Is this picture below considered as 1 picture or 2 picture

2 Likes

it’s technically one picture because its uploaded that way but it’s not necessarily a cohesive piece since they dont go together.

but if it was like that for a drawing, we’d count it as two because of that – you could edit multiple unrelated drawings into one big random collage and post it as one picture to get around the 10-piece limit

5 Likes

Is there a way to make it so when you tap on my profile it closes it automatically?

2 Likes

Do you mean you want to hide your profile? Yes, you can do that!
Go to preferences > Interface > Hide my public profile and presence features

This will make it so when someone clicks on your profile they will see the message, “This user’s public profile is hidden.”

4 Likes

No like @asha’s profile

2 Likes

That means it’s deleted

1 Like

So is @asha’s profile deleted?

2 Likes

I believe so, yes.

2 Likes

That means the account was deactivated

5 Likes

@Leaders reopen this topic and delete all posts except for OP please

4 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

Just let us know if you need anything else:)

4 Likes

Tysm! :smiley:

4 Likes

Now that we got the account sorted out, could y’all change my name to Sandpiper on the 14th of November?

6 Likes

So the system counts it as 1 or 2 pictures

4 Likes

1 picture for the system, but in portfolio, we (human) count it as two pictures

5 Likes

The system counts it as 1 image because it’s one file.

However, if there are two parts to that image, then it will count as 2 images in a portfolio. For example, putting a sunset drawing and a mario drawing in the same image, it counts as 2 for your portfolio.

5 Likes

Thank you for closing the summer comp topic. Yeah, that project was scrapped a long time ago

7 Likes

[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself! this is a topic to say hi!

4 Likes

@leaders can I be annoned? I don’t want to be on here anymore for no specific reason

6 Likes