Leaders Q and A Topic

It looks like people could vote for more than one option in your poll (6 voters with 11 votes). I believe that the poll results are showing the percent of people who voted for each option, not the percent of votes for each option. So the way I understand it, 100% of people who voted wanted Icing Puppies, but their second votes differed (less than 100% of people voted for it), which makes the total more than 100%.

8 Likes

@Leaders m I allowed to make a topic about shape art requests ?

5 Likes

I think so
I know I’m not a leader

3 Likes

Yes I believe so

2 Likes

@William04GamerA so can anyone make a seed shop?

And when drawing sprites does it count as portfolio drawing if you make a art shop?

2 Likes

yeah, of course! requests topics are perfectly fine and are actually encouraged :))

7 Likes

I’m not William, but yes, you can feel free to make a seed shop! And yes, all drawings or art need to be kept in an art portfolio or commission post in the Drawing with Hopscotch topic. :+1:

3 Likes

So does a commission post count as images in your portfolio?

3 Likes

Here’s what it says in the rules! Commission posts can actually be separate, according to the topic rules:

If your commission is intended to be used with Hopscotch, then you can make a separate post for it there. Otherwise, make sure to keep it in your art portfolio and provide it that way!

6 Likes

nope, commissions (aka the products from a seed shop) dont take up portfolio spaces if theyll end up in a HS project (like game sprites) otherwise they will need a portfolio

5 Likes

So basically commissions (not hs projects) take up portfolio space?

Or am I getting it wrong?

4 Likes

if the commission is for a hopscotch project, aka will eventually be used in a hs project, then it does not need a portfolio because is essentially is hs-related

if the commission is unrelated to hs and will not be used in a coded project, it does need a portfolio space

hope this helps

6 Likes

What if the person that was commissioning the art uses it in their project?

5 Likes

yes. the person commissioning it has to use it in their project for it to count as a commission.

the person doing the art/commission does not need to code it

6 Likes

Okay! Thanks for the help!

5 Likes

no problem! lmk if you need anything else :))

6 Likes

@Leaders how do you make groups like Willow_Moon Games and gradient_people etc.

5 Likes

Hi!

The information on this page tells you information about how to create a group:

Basically, the requirement is that you have 10 people that have signed up for your tag list. You can do so by creating a new topic asking people to join your tag list. You could also create a post in the “Schedule for tag groups!” topic asking the same thing, it is up to you.

10 Likes

Ok thank you

5 Likes

@William04GamerA are there any requirements/restrictions to changing badge favorites? Because I am not able to/don’t have permission to change my favorite from “Star Creator” to “Devote” (the badge I just got).

5 Likes